Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

The start of a change.

Gonna be Shit

(03-26-2018, 06:58 PM)Ebbzor ッ Wrote: Gonna be Shit

Hey mate, don't take my ecological niche from me
[Image: SO9ALCl.jpg]

Gonna be lit, can't wait for it
Proud senior fapmin of hawk servers

Its good to have someone like you protecting our criminal filled town. Big Grin
"Somebody Touched My Spaghet"  Albert Einstein

Can you make it so the standard police job doesn't need a vote? It's way too easy to just vote down for anyone who runs for government tbh, there needs to be some sort of easy to access role that can keep criminals in check that isn't influenced by the server
(beware)
TOXIC
(beware)

We Will Take A great Stride!

(This post was last modified: 05-18-2018, 08:38 PM by Program.)

This is gonna be lit. I love SWAT already so I hope we get some new toys and other trinkets to play with! :}

(03-27-2018, 11:06 PM)Exhility Wrote: Can you make it so the standard police job doesn't need a vote? It's way too easy to just vote down for anyone who runs for government tbh, there needs to be some sort of easy to access role that can keep criminals in check that isn't influenced by the server

This is great on paper but this "Open" Police role would be really not a good decision. The reason i feel the Voting system works for Police would be to stop RDA in my eyes. But im sure the staff could make it work. Maybe this role wouldn't have a stun stick or arrest stick? But then that would make the role useless. This would take some Fine Tuning to make "Role play Compatible" Without being "OP RDA Machine".
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7Mbbpe9VKXBTRhjxZL7d...3D_5ur-HnQ]"Yeet"

-Program

2 months

please
(beware)
TOXIC
(beware)

(This post was last modified: 05-19-2018, 06:04 PM by Neldonax.)

(05-18-2018, 08:32 PM)Program Wrote: This is gonna be lit. I love SWAT already so I hope we get some new toys and other trinkets to play with! :}

(03-27-2018, 11:06 PM)Exhility Wrote: Can you make it so the standard police job doesn't need a vote? It's way too easy to just vote down for anyone who runs for government tbh, there needs to be some sort of easy to access role that can keep criminals in check that isn't influenced by the server

This is great on paper but this "Open" Police role would be really not a good decision. The reason i feel the Voting system works for Police would be to stop RDA in my eyes. But im sure the staff could make it work. Maybe this role wouldn't have a stun stick or arrest stick? But then that would make the role useless. This would take some Fine Tuning to make "Role play Compatible" Without being "OP RDA Machine".

are you fuccing kidding me

those "issues" ARE the changes
[Image: SO9ALCl.jpg]