Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

What is the best way to make money?

Hey, So I am wondering. What is the best way to make money?

I suppose printers are a good way. Buuuutt they take hella time to make some cashh.

Smile

have an intense stare-down with a rock, that seems to work pretty well

(This post was last modified: 04-08-2018, 10:11 AM by P510.)

(04-08-2018, 09:13 AM)Sorkbonkler Wrote: have an intense stare-down with a rock, that seems to work pretty well

It really does, just do +attack as miner and your good to go just make sure not to be afk or i'm fucking reporting your ass to the admins >:((((((
[Image: z5b124ffae6425.gif]

Fishing is good way
[Image: giphy.gif]

Just go fishing for a while. You will be bill gates in a a matter of seconds.

Whilst Fishing seems rather popular right now, its not as exciting as just having fun doing a job as Police Officer or Gun Dealer.
If you're only in it for the money then yeah go smack a rock for six hours or sit at the water waiting for a hitman to come clean your clocks.

Long story short; best way to earn money: Interest on the bank.

Bitmining just get to full server racks and ur
Good and maybe do some flips in the mean time if u do flip make sure to bet all ur money

Mining, Fishing doesn't seem to work for me, I spent more than I earned and banking your money each time will gain interest Big Grin
[Image: lapudoa8763.gif]

(04-12-2018, 09:30 PM)KittyBlue Wrote: Mining, Fishing doesn't seem to work for me, I spent more than I earned and banking your money each time will gain interest Big Grin

Hecc off with that boring mining, just sell tugboot tickets
[Image: SO9ALCl.jpg]

Fishing is prett fun