Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Eyecreate's staff application.

+rep
A decent guy :)
active
staff material imo
knows and understands rules
i'd have to agree with what Kaylem said before, at the start you were a bit rude
+rep overall.
You may also add me to your refers. Good luck, Eye.
[Image: z5b124ffae6425.gif]

The requirements say that you need to have 5 or less warnings within the past month. By the look of your warns, you have 6 warnings within the past month. To get past this requirement, you would of needed to have no warnings since the 9th March. Unfortunately you do not meet that requirement. I can no longer accept or deny staff applications but I recommend not getting any more warns and reapplying on the 5th of May which is 1 month after receiving your most recent warn.
Yours faithfully,
Tyler

I am aware of that tyler. But two of the warns were unfair in my opinion.

The first warning that i think was unfair was when i guy came in my weapon store and said "fuck you" to me in the chat. So i killed him. He instantly called me to a sit and said that i was a person who had raided him earlier "that was a reason to why he disrespected me.". I felt as if the staff didn't really want to take care of the sit and simply warned me for rdm. I think that if there is log proof of someone disrespecting you in your store you should have the right to kill them.

The second one was a kidnap. He tried to kidnap me with a physgun in his hand. The rules state that you must be under gunpoint. There was however no proof for it. I got warned for failrp.

In my eyes these were unfair.

(04-10-2018, 01:58 PM)Eyecreate Wrote: I am aware of that tyler. But two of the warns were unfair in my opinion.

The first warning that i think was unfair was when i guy came in my weapon store and said "fuck you" to me in the chat. So i killed him. He instantly called me to a sit and said that i was a person who had raided him earlier "that was a reason to why he disrespected me.". I felt as if the staff didn't really want to take care of the sit and simply warned me for rdm. I think that if there is log proof of someone disrespecting you in your store you should have the right to kill them.

The second one was a kidnap. He tried to kidnap me with a physgun in his hand. The rules state that you must be under gunpoint. There was however no proof for it. I got warned for failrp.

In my eyes these were unfair.

I recommend appealing the warns and trying to get them deleted - this will make your application look better and also means you meet requirements.
Yours faithfully,
Tyler

+rep
- You have put your time and effort into your application
- You have knowledge of ULX
I think you will be a good addition to the staff team and i will enjoy seeing your around.

Yours faithfully,
Ollie Wink
------= Admin =------
Get to the DeLorean

Accepted.

PM a higher up in Discord for your ingame rank.