Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Ban appeal [LiL BorNHolMeR]

Your RP Name
>> LiL BorNHolMeR

Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_1:1:63169093

Who banned you?*
>> LT.EpicGamers

What is the stated reason?*
>> MRDM

Ban Duration?*
>> 2 Weeks

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> As i believe, the ban was incorrect so being unbanned would only be fair.

so let's start by saying what happended a terrorist comes up to and keeps changing the timer on his bomb which he is holding out

of course i choose to then shoot him because its obvious he's trying to blow me up, he comes back does the exact same (breaking nlr)
i then do the exact same thing shooting him, then a swat officer comes up to me shoots me then i went back to my base
for making money the terrorist came running at me and changing the timer and it sound like he is trying to blow me up
So i shoot him again then they called admin on me for RDM the i got brought to the admin sit and the SWAT, Terrorist 
was yelling in the admin face "BAN HIM FOR RDM" i tried to speak to the admin but he wont listen to me 
Then i got banned for 2 Week's 

I miss the RP and the fun <3

Ok dude... So you kept killing him in spawn so if he is ticking with the bomb is not a valid reason to kill him, Iwm going to get you unbanned but I wont hear anything bad of you...
Proud Recruit Of Hawk!

Thanks for getting me unbanned, but i didn't kill him in the spawn area. When the terrorist is ticking with the timer you cant hear if he is setting the bomb or making the timer, Also he ran right at me so i got confused
Just so you know but Thanks alot again

accepted please make sure we have no more trouble with you again

closing thread
Proud senior fapmin of hawk servers