Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Staff Application - Doughing

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2018, 08:31 PM by mynameislewis. Edit Reason: >>Electrozed )

Steam Name*
>> lewis dragon

In-Game Name*

>> Doughing Blame

Preferred Name
>> Lewis

Current In-Game Rank*

(user, supporter, premium)
>> I'm currently a user/trusted, thinking of buying Premium.

SteamID (steamid.io)*
>>STEAM_0:1:101636185

Date of Birth*
>> 02/02/2003

Age*

>> 15

Gender*
>> Male (M)

Country*
>> England

Timezone*
>> +00:00

Total Playtime (screenshot is required)*
>> http://prntscr.com/jffs6j

Total Warnings (screenshot is required)*
>> http://prntscr.com/jffs1h

Have you been banned previously? (yes / no)*
>> Nope

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
 [such information is checked, lying will result in an instant denial]*

>> Yeah, I am I would say.

What is your Discord username?*
>> lewisdragon#0889

Do you have a Microphone? (yes / no)*

>> Yeah, 

Do you have any relatives who play on this server? (yes / no - if yes, please state their username)
>> Nope, I do not

What days are you able to play?*
>> Everyday, to be honest, I'd dedicate myself to the server.

How long can you play on the days you are available?*
>> For several hours, Weekends probably 11 AM To 11 PM with some breaks, School Days 3:15 pm to 9 pm.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)*
>> Yes I do
!xban - ban a steam ID (used mostly for people who leave to avoid their punishment (LTAP)
!goto - goes to the player
!ban - bans a player on the server
!kick - kicks a player on the server for E.G AFK mining
!unban - unbans a player so they can rejoin the server
!strip - strip's a person for their weapons, E.G If they were in jail shooting and it hits someone.
!freeze - freeze's a player, E.G If they were Mass RDMING, you can then freeze them so they don't kill anyone else and then deal with them
!slay - slays / kills a person.

Why should we hire you? (be detailed, minimum 1 paragraph)*
>> I think you should hire me because I feel I'm a very happy and positive person and I don't like bad and disrespectful vibes, I only like Positive vibes that make people and yourself happy, because that's the main thing, to be happy. I feel, as other people say if you help someone whether that's in-game or out of game when they're in need of assistance I feel if you help them you will be rewarded with help too, whether it's fast or slow, you'll eventually be rewarded with something special. I always follow my gut feeling if I'm right, I don't hesitate to ban people, kick people or warn if they're in the wrong because it's about making the server a better place than it already is. If it's truly an accident and if I think deep down they're been truthful I'll always give them a second chance because that's the thing to do, give them a second chance because hopefully they make a mistake and learn from the mistake and if they do learn then that means they've learnt from their mistake instead of warning them if they fully didn't mean to do something and it's their first offense.

Explain what we expect from you (minimum 1 paragraph)*

>> You will see me following all rules, maybe making a mistake but always fixing on my mistakes because if I make more than one mistake and say it was an accident over and over again I will not be taken seriously so it's good to learn from mistakes, a key thing in life. You'll also be expecting a very positive vibe about me, whether that's just a simple good morning, good afternoon or even just a hello. I try my hardest not to lose my temper however I rarely do lose my temper because I'm a very calm person and I do teach people on how to be calm and how to resolve their issues in a calm matter because if you're screaming and swearing at them that's obviously going to be bring up somewhere and put on you. I like to push myself, tell myself to do this, do that so I can make an impact and achieve more instead of getting slow and getting nowhere, Thank you for reading this paragraph.

Anything else you feel like including
>> Well... My name is Lewis, I'm 15 years old and I originally started playing Arma 3 Roleplay server's starting in 2014, Arma 3 meant loads to me but sadly everyone drifted away and made new adventures with different things and that's what I'm trying to do here, build an adventure. I don't mind if some people -1 my application, I'll obviously be confused, but I'll read why they did and make a mass improvement on what they stated, I won't argue, It's your opinion and if you -1 you obviously thing that I wouldn't be a good staff member which is 100% your opinion which I can't argue with you if you state good points.

What does 4 cubed + 4 squared  equal to?*
>>80

Referrer(s) (staff only)
>>Mac20

>>Steven20
>>TheFinalSolution
>>KZ Doggo
>>IEnvy
>>Kitty
 >>Electrozed

++rep

active in game
active in discord
active on fourms
kind and easy to talk to
Proud senior fapmin of hawk servers

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2018, 08:46 PM by mynameislewis. Edit Reason: name )

(05-08-2018, 08:44 PM)stephen Wrote: ++rep

active in game
active in discord
active on fourms
kind and easy to talk to

Thank you stephen!
Means alot.
rude but nice.

He's a fairly active member who is always polite and respectful in every instance i've had with him, I think he'd be a great member of the team.

+ REP

+ Rep

Easy to get along with
The first time meeting him he was respectful towards me without even knowing I was a staff member
He very attentive, checks things before he follows through

I think he will make a great addition to the staff team personally <3
[Image: lapudoa8763.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2018, 02:29 PM by mynameislewis.)

(05-08-2018, 08:59 PM)Westy Wrote: He's a fairly active member who is always polite and respectful in every instance i've had with him, I think he'd be a great member of the team.

+ REP

Thank you Westy

(05-08-2018, 09:08 PM)KittyBlue Wrote: + Rep

Easy to get along with
The first time meeting him he was respectful towards me without even knowing I was a staff member
He very attentive, checks things before he follows through

I think he will make a great addition to the staff team personally <3

Thank you Kitty, Means alot
rude but nice.

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2018, 03:00 PM by HawkServers.co riley. Edit Reason: 1hunna )

+rep my guy @ lewis
always good to help
easy to talk too
fit for staff
my main man. keep it 1HUNNA my man

(05-09-2018, 02:58 PM)riley Wrote: +rep my guy @ lewis
always good to help
easy to talk too
fit for staff
my main man. keep it 1HUNNA my man

aha, thanks riley
rude but nice.

Accepted.

PM a higherup in discord for your forum rank.