Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Staff Application

Steam Name*
>>tony

In-Game Name*

>>tony

Preferred Name
>>Toni/Gabriel

Current In-Game Rank*

(user, supporter, premium)
>>Trusted

SteamID (steamid.io)*
>>STEAM_0:0:84021249

Date of Birth*
>>DD/MM/YY => 09/04/2001

Age*

>>17(Source's voice chat makes my voice sound weird, an error discord doesnt have.)

Gender*
>>Male

Country*
>>Romania (Eastern Europe, Serbia's neighbour)

Timezone*
>>GMT+3

Total Playtime (screenshot is required)*
>>imgur.com/a/MmwQryr

Total Warnings (screenshot is required)*
>>imgur.com/ap4lPa1

Have you been banned previously? (yes / no)*
>>No, I have never been banned before.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
 [such information is checked, lying will result in an instant denial]*

>>No, trust me I tried but everytime I posted something I screwed something up, one time it was actually the fault and the other time, not so much. I would really like to participate and talk with the community but I'm afraid to post anything, I dont want to get warned again.

What is your Discord username?*
>> tony

Do you have a Microphone? (yes / no)*

>>Yes, its also new, and I use it alot, maybe too much.

Do you have any relatives who play on this server? (yes / no - if yes, please state their username)
>>Yes I do have one friend, his name is scares, I even have a photo of us in the police department.

What days are you able to play?*
>>I'll be able to play every day.

How long can you play on the days you are available?*
>>I'll be playing atleast 2 hours every day.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)*
>>Yes I know how to use it I practiced the commands in single player, I used to be a very experienced admin on alot of games, on Counter Strike 1.6 I really got my skills refined.

Why should we hire you? (be detailed, minimum 1 paragraph)*
>>You can never go wrong with having more admins, the more the better, that aside, I'm a honest person, I do not lie, I admit when I'm in the wrong with something because we all do mistakes, we are "humans" after all.I respect the rules, I never broke a rule, this fact is supported by the photo that contains my warns.I have a pretty good reputation, if not with the players, the admins clearly don't hate me. I cannot prove that they dont hate me but some admins maybe remember me.

Explain what we expect from you (minimum 1 paragraph)*

>>A serious player who knows what he's doing, I'll try not to cause problems and get everything solved without any errors.
I will be playing the game and I'll patrol the streets as an admin(I wont do too much banning since It'll get repetitive and I'll eventually get bored, a mistake alot of admins tend to do.I won't abuse my powers in any way, its just a low move in general(and a bannable offense).

Anything else you feel like including
>>I dont feel like theres alot to add, if you really want to talk to me or know more about me contact me on steam/discord or in-game (usually im a swat general).

What does 4 cubed + 4 squared  equal to?*
>>64+16=80 (I used to think about this sort of "kid-proof" stuff, its nice to see other people thinking the same as you)
Don't come close

(This post was last modified: 05-14-2018, 05:47 PM by ✘ HarzeL ✘.)

+REP
Fun To Play With
Bubbly Personality

Signed
HarzeL

(This post was last modified: 05-14-2018, 06:14 PM by lewisdragon #RipmyboyX. Edit Reason: Signature. )

+Rep
Good Guy
Easy to deal with
Very Nice
Amazing Guy!

Would be a Great Addition to the team!

Lewis / Doughing.
Thank you everyone.. May 2018 - June 2018

+REP I believe he will be make a great addition to the staff team

++=rep
active
cool dude
easy to talk to
responsible

would make great staff
Proud senior fapmin of hawk servers

Thank you, all of you, I really appreciate this, I was never expecting stephen to even remember me/or atleast answer. Thanks to everyone who'll answer in the future.
Don't come close

--------------------------------------------------------
+Rep
- Sounds like a cool guy
- My boy's Romanian :p
- Has a good reputation on the server
- Good playtime
- No warnings at all

-Rep
- Not seen in discord before
- Not much active on the forums

--------------------------------------------------------
Overall: +Rep!
Good luck buddy! Smile
[Image: XNtnY2k.png]

- Rep

You had to be told twice to stop commenting on old posts
You post farmed to get your posts up
Harassed me to get me to look at your app (vocally, pm in game and following my character in game)
[Image: lapudoa8763.gif]

(05-15-2018, 08:22 AM)KittyBlue Wrote: - Rep

You had to be told twice to stop commenting on old posts
You post farmed to get your posts up
Harassed me to get me to look at your app (vocally, pm in game and following my character in game)

Hello Kitty, thanks for commenting.
The posts were a bit farmed indeed but there arent alot of new posts so it was a last resort.
I dindt mean to spam you but its somewhat your fault for not even saying no, everytime you didnt answer I thought you were AFK, and since I thought we were friends, I asked for a favor, I even stated you could -rep it. Thank you for answering anyways, its better than nothing.

Later on, Kitty.
Don't come close

+rep a great player in-game, has helped multiple times, there are lots of reasons he should be a member of the staff team