Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

suits

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>>all

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>>to make it so people dont lose the suit when killed.

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>>people would not lose 20mill-100mill

I decided to make this short and sweet.
ONO THATS NOT GOOD.........U ARE A DUCK..........U EGG

Big - rep. Suits are very op and loosing them when dying was implemented for that reason.
[Image: IS_THAT_SO.gif]

minus rep I lke suits
but if u don't lost it your op
Proud senior fapmin of hawk servers

-rep

Just came up with an idea btw, what if suits were perma, but they had cooldowns (like really long cooldowns, possibly 30m+) and they could only be used for say a couple of minutes before auto unequipping.
[Image: z5b124ffae6425.gif]

(05-22-2018, 09:17 PM)P510 Wrote: -rep

Just came up with an idea btw, what if suits were perma, but they had cooldowns (like really long cooldowns, possibly 30m+) and they could only be used for say a couple of minutes before auto unequipping.

That seems like a good enough idea but it should atleast last for the duration of a raid rather than a couple of minutes. And maybe not 30m more like 15-20?

-rep
The suits are an investment in which can be a risk of dying and losing it, I understand losing it may annoy the suit owner ut it would be their fault for purchasing and having it on as someone is killing them.
I agree in which P510 and TennisM8 said of the suit having a cooldown in which you can have equipped or unequipping.
<Admin> Dragonz02 <3 Mac20

-Rep

This is the reason to why they are so OP. We loose them if we have them on. They are extremely strong and costs with an insane amount, so not loosing it when getting killed would be the most unfair thing ever of when it comes to people having lots of cash and people not having any cash.
[Image: XNtnY2k.png]

I can see where you are coming from as suits are very expensive and it is very annoying if you get killed whilst wearing them (as you would lose them if that happens) but, I do understand why they decided on this mechanic though, as the suit is very over powered and it is hard to fight against someone that is wearing it.

Again, I see where you are coming from but I think the suit is fine as it is.

omg u guys are so mean -repping

-/+ Neutral
I can see where your coming from as well, however if people didn't loose it upon death
It would make people way too OP.
And hard to do anything when other people are always in the Tron Suit Type Thing.

Signed

HarzeL