Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Unfair/false Warn.

Hi,
    Recently i was warned by a guy called Swiftz, He warned me for "HawkServers.co RDM". This is absolutely ridiculous as the whole time i played on this server i did not RDM a single person. I am asking for this warn to be removed.

Thanks, (Daemon/Jack)

I will get swift to respond.
[Image: IS_THAT_SO.gif]

He was warned for rdm because he you killed some for no reason so he reported you for rdm and i brought you and you then said you didnt rdm but logs showed something different you then started say he tried to shoot you i asked for proof there was none so i warned you and returned you
[Image: 5150883.gif]

Can you please use the template?
Senór Admino?

(05-29-2018, 11:24 AM)RyZe SwiftZ (Youtube) Wrote: He was warned for rdm because he you killed some for no reason so he reported you for rdm and i brought you and you then  said you didnt rdm but logs showed something different you then started say he tried to shoot you i asked for proof there was none so i warned you and returned you

I was never told about any RDM case. Who was it who reported me? Please provide log proof.

PS: Do not interfere with my RP in-game to talk about the sit. I will only talk in the forum.

(05-29-2018, 12:20 PM)Daemon Wrote:
(05-29-2018, 11:24 AM)RyZe SwiftZ (Youtube) Wrote: He was warned for rdm because he you killed some for no reason so he reported you for rdm and i brought you and you then  said you didnt rdm but logs showed something different you then started say he tried to shoot you i asked for proof there was none so i warned you and returned you

I was never told about any RDM case. Who was it who reported me? Please provide log proof.

PS: Do not interfere with my RP in-game to talk about the sit. I will only talk in the forum.

Hi, can you use the proper template for this please? Thanks.
Senór Admino?

closing this as it is dead and you are not using the template
ONO THATS NOT GOOD.........U ARE A DUCK..........U EGG