Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Ban Appeal

(This post was last modified: 06-13-2018, 04:14 PM by ._..)

Your RP Name
Bobis

Your SteamID*
STEAM_1:0:176548507

Who banned you?*
Harzel

What is the stated reason?*
Attempted Mass RDM

Ban Duration?*
2 weeks.

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
Banned for Attempted MRDM because I did /terror and damaged lots of people.

I was not inside PD and I was told I broke a terror law - You may only target Government members or anyone inside the PD.

I was trying to explain that I actually did target swats, but non swats were damaged because they were close to the swats. I did not get a chance to explain.

There were other people that did the exact same thing at the same spot with the same targets and they did not even get warned.

I will get him to respond.
[Image: IS_THAT_SO.gif]

(This post was last modified: 06-13-2018, 04:23 PM by ✘ HarzeL ✘.)

Right so, you threw a grenade into a building of people and damaged others that were not part of the CP team. There were not even CP team in that room even close to that grenade you threw, which gave me the impression you were attempting to MRDM for the sake of it. You did no damage to any CP team in that building meaning u didn't target them what so ever. From what I saw when I was in that room was no swat as the swat member that was in there had left the room like 10 seconds before. So I don't see how you were targeting any CP team what so ever.

I gave you plenty of time to explain as you were on a rooftop with me for about 7-8 minutes. I allowed you to explain and told you, you didn't target them as there was none in there.

I was inside the building when I threw the grenade, and I am sure I even managed to kill the swat.

It's strange that you didn't decide to ban Retired Doge as he did the exact same thing just within a few seconds of me doing it.

I tried to explain to you. I don't have any intention to MRDM. I have over a week of played time and have only two warnings total, both of them are mild things.

(06-13-2018, 04:30 PM)._. Wrote: I was inside the building when I threw the grenade, and I am sure I even managed to kill the swat.

It's strange that you didn't decide to ban Retired Doge as he did the exact same thing just within a few seconds of me doing it.

I tried to explain to you. I don't have any intention to MRDM. I have over a week of played time and have only two warnings total, both of them are mild things.

I did not see him throw any grenades in there as logs don't show explosive damage, I saw u kill in chat that's how u got caught.

He admitted to doing it. Here is a screen of it- https://i.imgur.com/5AUJRXj.jpg

Yes, I killed but I had a valid reason for it. That's why I think I should not have been banned.

(This post was last modified: 06-13-2018, 04:49 PM by Draig|Hawkservers.co.)

You will be unbanned since this was a terror mishap.

Next time don't use grenades for a group of people.

(This post was last modified: 06-13-2018, 04:50 PM by ✘ HarzeL ✘.)

Anyways, I understand how you feel about your ban and that you have a week play time so I am assuming you are having lots of fun and just made a minor mistake. I am willing to give you a chance as I have seen you have a fun time and never have the intent to ruin someone's RP. So if you could please unban this good sir and allow him a chance I am willing to do so.

(06-13-2018, 04:49 PM)Draig|Hawkservers.co Wrote: You will be unbanned since this was a terror mishap.

Next time don't use grenades for a group of people.

Oh lol im a bit late

Thanks for understanding. Sorry for the struggle.

Closed.