Hawk Servers
James's staff application 3rd times hopefully the charm - Printable Version

+- Hawk Servers (https://hawkservers.co)
+-- Forum: DarkRP (https://hawkservers.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://hawkservers.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Denied Applications (https://hawkservers.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: James's staff application 3rd times hopefully the charm (/showthread.php?tid=5418)

Pages: 1 2

James's staff application 3rd times hopefully the charm - JAMES (2) - 15-09-2018

In-Game Name
JAMES

Preferred Name
JAMES

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
Premium 

Date of Birth
01/04/2002

Country
England

Timezone
GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
1 day and 7 hours 
Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
2 warnings 

Have you been banned before?
No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
I would like to say yes i am active i have made a forum post about kidnappers and trying to interact with the community and hopefully 
one day becoming a figure inside the community. 

What is your Discord Username?
JAMES#9034

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
!ban players name 
!goto players name
!freeze players name 
!bring players name 
!kick players name and reasoning 
!ban players name and reasoning 
!warn players name and reasoning 

i have been an admin on this server before so i am familiar to this and still remember how to use it like the 
back of my hand 

How often can you moderate the server?
6-7 hours a day 
How many sits can you do within a day?
As many times as i can fit in them 6-7 hours so if i really pushed myself roughly around 50-60 sits a day 
I am not looking to make anyone look bad, i would rather work hard so people get it easy.

Describe your personality and hobbies
I would like to describe my self as a honest person that believes being st15-30 more if i stay on longer raight with a person is the best way to deal with a situation, in my spare time i enjoy sitting down watching Netflix or playing some games with my friends when i am not at school and looking for a job i also enjoy listening to rap NOT mumble rap, real rap i would also like to describe myself as a person that enjoys a good joke and can take jokes however i can tell if someone is telling a joke or being serious 
everything can be a good joke except racism or discrimination that is when i draw the line.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
I believe i should be hired as a staff member as i have previously been a staff member on this Gmod server however i had to stop that for a 
little while as i had my end of school exams to do and i had to focus on them however i believe i can make a serious impact on this server as i have a lot of time on my hands when i am not at school 
and have a lot of determination to make this server fun for everybody and rule breaking free i also see a lot of rules being broken on a daily bases whether it is to me or to someone else and when 
i report it to a staff member it is either too late or they can do nothing about it however with me being on this servers staff team i would make it my absolute mission to make stop the people who think its funny to ruin other 
peoples fun i believe that a game should be fun for both people if its not fun then there is no point playing (i hope people agree with me on that) i also have seen a lack of staff members on the server at around 9PM-12AM 
at that time period most of the rule breakers come on to grief or troll and is not fair on the people that have to take that because there are only 2-4 staff members on and are messing about with people because they are too tired or 
cannot be asked to do they're job, i also have seen very little admins online compared to the amount of people that are admins, during the day time there are roughly around 4-6 admins online however there is roughly around 15-17 admins all together which means there is about 7-9 people that are not coming online and doing the job they applied for and i believe i can be apart of the group of people that actually do they're job and increase the numbers of admins online relieving stress  from the rest of the admins making them more productive with they're role in the community, also i believe that a lot of admins are getting the role and they are not understanding the impact they have on the server and take that for granted however if i was chosen as an admin and accepted i would be grateful and prove my worth to the community as too many people have not  thank you for reading this far, so for going on for so long and appreciate if you read it all.
Yours sincerely 
JAMES

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
RDM stands for random death match, a random death match is when someone kills another player without having a 
valid reason whether it is not advertising or not advertising a counter 
JAMES killed Tasid without advertising it= James gets warned for RDM and told not to do it again and gets advised to read the rules.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
NLR stand for new life rule, new life rule is when you forget everything that happened before your death and you 
are not aloud to return to the place you died for 3 minutes after your death 
Tasid kills James, James then goes back to the same some straight after dying, James then will get warned for NLR and told to read the rules unless Tasid was in a raid then advertised that the raid is over then 
James can go back to hes place of death 

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
FailRP is when you do something you wouldn't do in real life such as run away at gunpoint 
or pulling out a weapon while being mugged 
James pulls out a gun while getting mugged without advertising counter James then gets warned for FailRP and advised to go over the rules 

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
Trolling is when someone intends on ruining you or someone else's fun for they're own 
personal gain 

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
I would take whatever sit came first and if i see another admin doing nothing then i would kindly ask them to to take a sit, if no admin is available then i would kindly ask the others to wait patiently and it will end up being resolved 

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
i would freeze him so he doesn't do it to anyone else then bring him to me then warn him and advise him to read the rules so it don't happen again and give him 2 week ban for mass RDA  
James turns into a officer and arrests people several times in a short period of time without a reason James will then get frozen to prevent it happening anymore and then gets warned for RDA and advised to read 
or go over the rules 

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
I would bring all 3 of them to a sit and listen to all of them one at a time and come to a conclusion with the sides of every story that was given to me and if they keep speaking over each other i would then warn them to stop if they do not i will come to a conclusion myself.

RE: James's staff application 3rd times hopefully the charm - Connor - 15-09-2018

+rep
Good playtime
Seen in game a lot
Friendly // Mature

-rep
Not much detail
You would need to do more than 20 sits a day

Im a neutral on this..

What i recommend: Add some more detail to the examples area also increase your stats a bit more, i would suggest posting some more suggestions etc. on the forums, show your active!

RE: James's staff application 3rd times hopefully the charm - JAMES (2) - 15-09-2018

(15-09-2018, 02:09 PM)iCxnnor Wrote: +rep
Good playtime
Seen in game a lot
Friendly // Mature

-rep
Not much detail
You would need to do more than 20 sits a day

Im a neutral on this..

What i recommend: Add some more detail to the examples area also increase your stats a bit more, i would suggest posting some more suggestions etc. on the forums, show your active!
My bad this was before i was going to school and copied the template and added to my old one, got my time table for school for pretty much all of the day so i will be on for around 6-7 hours a day and would do about 15-30 sits a day if i really tried sorry for the inconvenience this may of caused and i have seen a few admins with a lot less posts than me 

Yours Sincerely 
JAMES

RE: James's staff application 3rd times hopefully the charm - Soap-Chan - 15-09-2018

+Rep
Nice guy and mature
Seen in game
Good playtime
Helpful in sits
Not many warns
Knows ULX
Decent stats
Detailed

-Rep

You would probably need more than 20 sits a day, sits go by quickly most times (except for MRDM, or complicated RDA/RDM sits) Most average 50 sits a day, so I'm sure you would get around there or above.

Good luck!

RE: James's staff application 3rd times hopefully the charm - JAMES (2) - 15-09-2018

(15-09-2018, 03:08 PM)Soap-Chan {Moat.GG} Wrote: +Rep
Nice guy and mature
Seen in game
Good playtime
Helpful in sits
Not many warns
Knows ULX
Decent stats
Detailed

-Rep

You would probably need more than 20 sits a day, sits go by quickly most times (except for MRDM, or complicated RDA/RDM sits) Most average 50 sits a day, so I'm sure you would get around there or above.

Good luck!
My bad had to update it due to time tabling thank you and sorry for the inconvenience 
Your Sincerely 
JAMES

RE: James's staff application 3rd times hopefully the charm - Connor - 15-09-2018

-- I still feel as if you haven't put time into this application and rushed it. I highly recommended re-writing it and adding as much detail as possible, spend a few hours on it and fix your mistakes! Smile
Also average of 45+ sits a day is what most people look for in my opinion!

Good luck -

Cxnnor

(15-09-2018, 04:04 PM)iCxnnor Wrote: -- I still feel as if you haven't put time into this application and rushed it. I highly recommended re-writing it and adding as much detail as possible, spend a few hours on it and fix your mistakes! Smile
Also average of 45+ sits a day is what most people look for in my opinion!

Good luck -

Cxnnor

The numbers that i said are not all that i will do its just and idea of what i can do i'm not saying i have a quota

RE: James's staff application 3rd times hopefully the charm - Your Teddy | Hawkservers - 15-09-2018

+reps
+good detail
+ friendly ingame
+seen ingame quite a bit, but not as much recently

-reps
playtime and server score is pretty low but still meets requriements

+rep from me, good luck with your application!

(15-09-2018, 05:05 PM)Your Teddy | Hawkservers.co Wrote: +reps
+good detail
+ friendly ingame
+seen ingame quite a bit, but not as much recently

-reps
playtime and server score is pretty low but still meets requriements

+rep from me, good luck with your application!

I know i haven't been on as much recently school has been fucking me about but it has been resolved now and i am back
Thank you for noticing aswell

RE: James's staff application 3rd times hopefully the charm - Not Fito - 15-09-2018

This doesn't look too good to me.
1d 40mins.
"been staff before"
2 warns for that playtime doesnt look to good.
was Necroposting earlier,
Low server score.

sorry. gotta be a -rep from me.