Hawk Servers
2nd Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Hawk Servers (https://hawkservers.co)
+-- Forum: DarkRP (https://hawkservers.co/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://hawkservers.co/forum-15.html)
+---- Forum: Accepted Applications (https://hawkservers.co/forum-16.html)
+---- Thread: 2nd Staff Application (/thread-7957.html)

Pages: 1 2

2nd Staff Application - TYLERS321123 - 06-03-2019

In-Game Name

>>LTL Blaze (recently changed from ItzBlaze)

Preferred Name
>>Blaze 

Date of Birth
>>02/10/05

Country
>>England

Timezone
>>GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>1week 50minutes 27seconds (screenshot at the bottom)

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>3 (screenshot at the bottom)

Have you been banned before?
>> No

Are you active on the website? (yes / no)
>>Yes I might not post everyday but i am always checking people’s posts. While I play gmod or when I’m just on my pc in general I have the forums and the discord open same for my phone. 

What is your Discord Username?
>>itz_blaze#1100

What is your server score? (do t!rank in #bots channel)
>>4544 

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes I’ve been staff on a smaller server so I have some knowledge.
!bring [name] - brings the specific player you named to you.

!logs- brings up logs where you can see important details to help you in sits such as kills, arrests etc.

!cloak- makes you invisible 

!god- makes you have godmode therefore nobody can kill you.

!warn [name] [reason]- let’s you warn a player who has broken rules

!return [name]- this returns a player back to the location they were in when you brought them to a sit

!noclip- allows you to fly around the map

!spectate- allows you to spectate a player
!xban- brings up the ban menu to ban rule breakers

How often can you moderate the server?
>>I am on everyday for around 5 hours on school days except for Friday which I’m on for around 8-10 hours however on the weekends if I am not busy I will be on most of the day even if I’m busy I will still exceed over 10 hours or around that time.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>I like to set my self targets and push myself so I’d love to complete as many as I can. Within a day, I think and I want to achieve around 50-60 sits but that’s my limit I will try my best to exceed in that and complete many more:

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>I am a kind and mature person. I’m always helpful and will never turn anyone down who needs assistance with anything.I like to go out with friends and play football. I play rugby on the weekends for a team and I really enjoy that. I’m actually quite an active person. However, I love gaming. I use to play on my PS4 but now I just play on my pc. The only game I really play is gmod and I have non-stop played darkrp on hawkservers. It is by far the best server I’ve experienced. I also do good in school. I play for the school rugby team and also have high target grades.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives?(minimum 1 paragraph)
>>I think I should be hired to the staff team as I am determined and hardworking. I love to help people out and make sure everyone’s day is brilliant and that they are ok and have no problems.
I’m the type of player who will stay on the server until early hours and this is when everyone breaks rules. This really annoys me as people just ruin the fun for me and other players. Those type of people are the reason I want to be staff because I hate seeing people ruining the fun for other players. 
My goal as staff would be to help the server grow and to keep the minges out so that everyone in the server can enjoy their Time here. I would also be there to help everyone out especially new players as they don’t understand the rules and I can support them with that. I will be there to help anyone out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>RDM means “Random DeathMatch” this is when somebody kills another player for no valid reason. For example, Blaze killed Kai because he likes furries, this is RDM because that is not a valid reason to kill somebody.

Explain the term '[b]Breaking NLR' and give an example of it[/b]
>>NLR means “New Life Rule” this is when you die, you can’t return to that location for 3 minutes. For example. Tasid kills Blast at fountain and Blast goes straight back to fountain to kill Tasid, this is NLR because Blast didn’t wait the 3 minutes.

Explain the term '[b]FailRP' and give an example of it[/b]
>>FailRP is when a player fails to follow the rules of their job. For example, George has a building sign up while he is doing opium and has a printer down. 

Explain the term '[b]Failbase' and give an example of it[/b]
>>Failbase is when a base is constructed in a way that is against the rules. For example, one way shootings this is when the defender can shoot the raider but the raider can’t shoot the defender, this is a Failbase because it’s not allowed in the rules.

Explain the term '[b]Trolling' and give an example of it[/b]
>> Trolling is when a player purposely annoys another player to get a reaction out of them or just doesn’t want to follow the rules. For example, Jimmy propclimbs into Daves base. 

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>I try to get staff online if there aren’t any already, if they are, I will ask them if they can come on duty to take a sit. If not, I take the most serious sits first. For example, if MRDM (Mass Random DeathMatch) was one I would take that first. I would do all 4 from the most important. Even though, it is only me I will still continue to do my job properly and complete every sit in the way it needs to be done.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started intentionally arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>First of all I would freeze James. I would then teleport to James and ask him why he MRDA’D. If it turns out to be MRDA I would ban James for 2 weeks and then I would unarrest everyone apologising for the inconvenience.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>I would bring them all to a sit. I would check logs for damage and if the tramp dealt damage to tasid then I will warn the tramp for ARDM but if the tramp never shot at tasid I would warn tasid for RDM. I would then explain to Katie that she is not to get involved in situations where people are getting killed and to report the situation next time to a member of staff. After explaining this to Katie I would have to give her a warn for RDM then I would return them all.

RE: 2nd Staff Application - kai - 06-03-2019

Decent application, 1 week playtime with 3 warns indicate a lot.

Good luck.

RE: 2nd Staff Application - HULK - 06-03-2019

+reps
playtime
ULX knowledge
seen in game
server score

-reps
Overall +rep from me Good luck!

RE: 2nd Staff Application - KnurkigKnark - 06-03-2019

+REP
A nice dude in-game
Mature for age
Low warns
Never been banned
Good Application.

I wish you the best of luck!

RE: 2nd Staff Application - TYLERS321123 - 06-03-2019

(06-03-2019, 10:13 PM)Kai Wrote: Decent application, 1 week playtime with 3 warns indicate a lot.

Good luck.

Thank you Kai!

(06-03-2019, 10:15 PM)HULK Wrote: +reps
playtime
ULX knowledge
seen in game
server score

-reps
Overall +rep from me Good luck!

Thank you hulk<3

(06-03-2019, 10:17 PM)KnurkigKnark Wrote: +REP
A nice dude in-game
Mature for age
Low warns
Never been banned
Good Application.

Thank you Knurkigknark<3

I wish you the best of luck!

RE: 2nd Staff Application - Luxinare - 06-03-2019

Huge fucking +rep. Your active friendly just a good guy you meet all the requirements and your app is detailed

RE: 2nd Staff Application - TYLERS321123 - 06-03-2019

(06-03-2019, 11:00 PM)Luxinare Wrote: Huge fucking +rep. Your active friendly just a good guy you meet all the requirements and your app is detailed

Thanks so much lux<3

RE: 2nd Staff Application - Georges Alt - 07-03-2019

+Reps
Active
Friendly
Seems to know ULX
Knows the Rules
Good Posts 
-Reps
Warns

From Me you already know its going to be a +1. He is such a friendly lad and he is active and knows what he is doing on the server.
Good luck Wink

RE: 2nd Staff Application - Smithy - 07-03-2019

+Rep

Game-time
Low warns
Knows ULX
Seem in game
Matured loads since you left DLT

Overall +Rep
Good luck mate

RE: 2nd Staff Application - Halo - 07-03-2019

+reps

+low warns
+playtime
+know's ULX
+seen a ton in-game
+no bans
+never really had a big problem with you

-reps

-detail is lacking in some places

Overall, a huge +rep from me. you're a good person and I see you fit for staff. (just a heads up, the job takes up a lot of free time Tongue )