Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Unban appeal

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2018, 02:24 PM by Grandz.)

My rpname is "Vladimir Raskov", nothing special

my steam id is STEAM_0:1:94850024

the person who banned me is called "KZ TRIDENT"

the stated reasons is MRDM, the samething happened to my brother, he was arresting people for a good reason then he got banned for "MAOS" or something like that

My ban duration is 2weeks

reason why i am banned:

I got banned for MRDM, something i didn't do, my first kill was a mayor, i did /advert mayor assasination 
my second kill of the day was a dog that knifed me
then i killed some cops because a law was "gun out in public with no license = kos/aos"
then my last kill before i got banned was my 10th or 11th, i killed a guy who i told to go away then i did
/advert warning 1
/advert warning 2
/advert warning 3 

then i got a 2week ban, it wasnt MRDM, MRDM is when you kill people randomly with no good reason, i had a good reason why i killed those people

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2018, 01:54 PM by Kai.)

Hi!

Please use the template provided in https://www.hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=1448 with details, simply edit your thread and paste it in.
Failing to do so in time will result in your appeal getting denied.

Have a nice day.
me jumping to conclusions IT DM
[Image: Xu0RfDg.gif]

(08-08-2018, 01:53 PM)Kai Wrote: Hi!

Please use the template provided in https://www.hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=1448 with details, simply edit your thread and paste it in.
Failing to do so in time will result in your appeal getting denied.

Have a nice day.

hi, i have changed but i am not getting any sort of reply, did my appeal get denied? or do the admins not care?
thanks - grandz

(This post was last modified: 08-09-2018, 07:34 PM by Kai.)

Still not using the template, your thread should look like this:

Your RP Name
>> Vladimir Raskov

Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:1:94850024

Who banned you?*
>> KZ Trident

What is the stated reason?*
>> MRDM

Ban Duration?*
>> 2 weeks

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> I got banned for MRDM, something i didn't do, my first kill was a mayor, i did /advert mayor assasination 
then i killed some cops because a law was "gun out in public with no license = kos/aos"
then my last kill before i got banned was my 10th or 11th, i killed a guy who i told to go away then i did
/advert warning 1
/advert warning 2
/advert warning 3 

then i got a 2week ban, it wasnt MRDM, MRDM is when you kill people randomly with no good reason, i had a good reason why i killed those people

I'll get Trident to respond as you fix it though.
By the way Mayor Assassination is not a thing in our server.

(08-09-2018, 07:31 PM)Kai ? Wrote: Still not using the template, your thread should look like this:

Your RP Name
>> Vladimir Raskov

Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:1:94850024

Who banned you?*
>> KZ Trident

What is the stated reason?*
>> MRDM

Ban Duration?*
>> 2 weeks

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> I got banned for MRDM, something i didn't do, my first kill was a mayor, i did /advert mayor assasination 
/advert warning 1
/advert warning 2
/advert warning 3 

I'll get Trident to respond as you fix it though.
By the way Mayor Assassination is not a thing in our server.

understandable, thank you for your help/reply, i will not do mayor assassination again as i realised it is not a thing through your post

thank you for your help -grandz

Ok, so this started when I was in a sit with a police officer that had been rdmed by you twice and I had also witnessed you rdm a random person in the middle of the street. I then took the initiative to ban you for 2 weeks for Mass Rdm because once it reaches 3 kills it is mass rdm. You are missing a large amount of information from you post which was you Rdming more than 3 times.
[Image: giphy_1.gif]

The main misunderstanding here is Grandz not having read the rules, and assuming he can kill for a bunch of things he can't kill for.

you are NOT allowed to advert "mayor assassination", it's still RDM - closest thing to this would be hit-and-run as Assassin, and it wasn't that
you are NOT allowed to kill cops just because you're breaking laws, and can only attack them once they're actively trying to arrest or kill you, even if you're wanted

killing someone after three warnings is mostly fine,
killing someone for attacking you (if you didn't die inbetween) is fine,
but this would still mean RDM x8/9, which amounts to mass RDM.

(08-10-2018, 10:46 AM)Trident Wrote: Ok, so this started when I was in a sit with a police officer that had been rdmed by you twice and I had also witnessed you rdm a random person in the middle of the street. I then took the initiative to ban you for 2 weeks for Mass Rdm because once it reaches 3 kills it is mass rdm. You are missing a large amount of information from you post which was you Rdming more than 3 times.

The cop i thought i only killed once, but the guy i said "step back" and gave him 3 warnings, to which he didn't comply

(08-10-2018, 11:58 AM)Grandz Wrote: then i killed some cops because a law was "gun out in public with no license = kos/aos"

(08-10-2018, 11:58 AM)Grandz Wrote: The cop i thought i only killed once, but the guy i said "step back" and gave him 3 warnings, to which he didn't comply

You killed cops because the law existed?

(08-10-2018, 11:31 AM)Remora Wrote: The main misunderstanding here is Grandz not having read the rules, and assuming he can kill for a bunch of things he can't kill for.

you are NOT allowed to advert "mayor assassination", it's still RDM - closest thing to this would be hit-and-run as Assassin, and it wasn't that
you are NOT allowed to kill cops just because you're breaking laws, and can only attack them once they're actively trying to arrest or kill you, even if you're wanted

killing someone after three warnings is mostly fine,
killing someone for attacking you (if you didn't die inbetween) is fine,
but this would still mean RDM x8/9, which amounts to mass RDM.

^
Denied.