Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

The Public Intervention Regiment (PIR)

(This post was last modified: 02-14-2018, 11:11 AM by Blue HawkServers.co.)

PUBLIC INTERVENTION REGIMENT (PIR)
[Image: 497px-Coat_of_arms_of_Portugal.svg.png]
Protect the weak, defend the helpless

[Image: Untitled-2.png]
Our group is SWAT based.
The Public Intervention Regiment is a special operations group dedicated to maintaining order and peace in a world of chaos.
Our main objective is to render criminality rates to 0% and make sure every citizen obeys the laws, our core priority apart from keeping the city safe is making sure the mayor is safe.
We do not take prisoners.

[Image: Untitled-2.png]
To apply you must be confident that you are apt and fit to enforce the laws and protect the city from itself.
If permitted entry you will receive a marksmanship test to best evaluate you and your capabilities.
*Obligatory

Template:
*Playtime on HawkServers:

*Average time played per day on HawkServers:

Country of residence:

Do you own a microphone?:

*What role best fits you? (Close-Quarters, Mid-range, Long-range):

*Are you available to be SWAT and protect the city whenever?:

*Why should you be accepted into our group:

That is all, stay safe.
-Blue

(02-12-2018, 05:32 AM)Quarich Milesh HawkServers.co Wrote: Template:
Playtime on HawkServers: 29 hours

Average time played per day on HawkServers: Everyday cocky boi

Country of residence: Mexico

Do you own a microphone?: Yes

What role best fits you? (Close-Quarters, Mid-range, Long-range): Longe

Are you available to be SWAT and protect the city whenever?: Yes

Why should you be accepted into our group: Cuz u told me to join,nha kiding cuz i wana protect da citty from furrizes
Well, that application certainly wouldn't pass if you weren't the first person to attempt to join, so I guess you're in, contact me in-game (BluePT) for your marksmanship test.
-Blue

(This post was last modified: 02-12-2018, 08:33 AM by Remora. Edit Reason: bulglars )

I love you I've been looking for a police org forever

Playtime on HawkServers:
1 week 1 day

Average time played per day on HawkServers:
2-4 hours

Country of residence:
Netherlands

Yessir

What role best fits you? (Close-Quarters, Mid-range, Long-range):
Very versatile, but most comfortable tackling petty burglars and spraying down criminal scum with my ARES Shrike at close-quarters.

Are you available to be SWAT and protect the city whenever?:
Whenever I'm not taking sits/on duty staff-wise, I'll be patrolling the halls of the PD.

Why should you be accepted into our group:
I am vigilant and keep a watchful eye over Downtown, and always look out for the less fortunate.

There's nothing i enjoy more than the smell of my EMP grenades busting open the doors of a criminal den.

I am an artist; my paint is hot leaden fury and my canvas is the torso of any villain unfortunate enough to cross my path.

(02-12-2018, 08:23 AM)Remora Wrote: I love you I've been looking for a police org forever

Playtime on HawkServers:
1 week 1 day

Average time played per day on HawkServers:
2-4 hours

Country of residence:
Netherlands

Yessir

What role best fits you? (Close-Quarters, Mid-range, Long-range):
Very versatile, but most comfortable tackling petty burglars and spraying down criminal scum with my ARES Shrike at close-quarters.

Are you available to be SWAT and protect the city whenever?:
Whenever I'm not taking sits/on duty staff-wise, I'll be patrolling the halls of the PD.

Why should you be accepted into our group:
I am vigilant and keep a watchful eye over Downtown, and always look out for the less fortunate.

There's nothing i enjoy more than the smell of my EMP grenades busting open the doors of a criminal den.

I am an artist; my paint is hot leaden fury and my canvas is the torso of any villain unfortunate enough to cross my path.

Accepted.

Contact me in-game (BluePT) for your marksmanship test. 
-Blue

Playtime on HawkServers: 1d, 7h & 20m

Average time played per day on HawkServers: About 6 hours per day

Country of residence: The Netherlands but fluent at english.

Do you own a microphone?: I do own a microphone

What role best fits you? (Close-Quarters, Mid-range, Long-range): Close to Mid-range, however I am a sniper but i'm pretty good at that to.

Are you available to be SWAT and protect the city whenever?: Yes.

Why should you be accepted into our group: I think I could really give you the 110%/100% with aswell as my sniper skills my shotgun skills are pretty good.

(02-12-2018, 07:11 PM)Silly Wrote: Playtime on HawkServers: 1d, 7h & 20m

Average time played per day on HawkServers: About 6 hours per day

Country of residence: The Netherlands but fluent at english.

Do you own a microphone?: I do own a microphone

What role best fits you? (Close-Quarters, Mid-range, Long-range): Close to Mid-range, however I am a sniper but i'm pretty good at that to.

Are you available to be SWAT and protect the city whenever?: Yes.

Why should you be accepted into our group: I think I could really give you the 110%/100% with aswell as my sniper skills my shotgun skills are pretty good.

Accepted.

Contact me in-game (BluePT) for your marksmanship test
-Blue

*Playtime on HawkServers: Around 2W and 5D. My playtime reset for some reason so now it's on about 1D. 

*Average time played per day on HawkServers: Varies a lot but about 1 hour and 30 minutes.

Country of residence: Wales. 

*What role best fits you? (Close-Quarters, Mid-range, Long-range): Close-quarters and mid-range. 

*Are you available to be SWAT and protect the city whenever?: When I'm not on duty I can whenever.

*Why should you be accepted into our group: I am very swift at arresting any criminal scum that prey on others. I don't let anything slip my eyes and I am always ready to put a bullet between any scum's eyes.
[Image: IS_THAT_SO.gif]

*Playtime on HawkServers: Around 15h

*Average time played per day on HawkServers: 2hours atleast

Country of residence: Saudi Arabia

Do you own a microphone?: No, but I use my phone for Discord voice chat

*What role best fits you? (Close-Quarters, Mid-range, Long-range): Close-Quarters and Mid-Range

*Are you available to be SWAT and protect the city whenever?: Yes. Always.

*Why should you be accepted into our group: Because I am a great close-range fighter specialized in neutralizing any nearby threat in seconds. Believe me, I will be a great addition to the gang unless you hate crimsons.

(03-04-2018, 07:02 PM)Draig|CsgoLive.com|Skinhub.com Wrote: *Playtime on HawkServers: Around 2W and 5D. My playtime reset for some reason so now it's on about 1D. 

*Average time played per day on HawkServers: Varies a lot but about 1 hour and 30 minutes.

Country of residence: Wales. 

*What role best fits you? (Close-Quarters, Mid-range, Long-range): Close-quarters and mid-range. 

*Are you available to be SWAT and protect the city whenever?: When I'm not on duty I can whenever.

*Why should you be accepted into our group: I am very swift at arresting any criminal scum that prey on others. I don't let anything slip my eyes and I am always ready to put a bullet between any scum's eyes.

Accepted.

(03-05-2018, 12:48 PM)Karkat Wrote: *Playtime on HawkServers: Around 15h

*Average time played per day on HawkServers: 2hours atleast

Country of residence: Saudi Arabia

Do you own a microphone?: No, but I use my phone for Discord voice chat

*What role best fits you? (Close-Quarters, Mid-range, Long-range): Close-Quarters and Mid-Range

*Are you available to be SWAT and protect the city whenever?: Yes. Always.

*Why should you be accepted into our group: Because I am a great close-range fighter specialized in neutralizing any nearby threat in seconds. Believe me, I will be a great addition to the gang unless you hate crimsons.

This is not a gang,
Accepted.

Both of you will contact me as soon as I'm online or vice-versa for your marksmanship test.
You will have to wait a while as P.I.R. has not been fully reinstated yet.
-Blue