tip jar

Suggestion Template
Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>>tramp / tramp king or anyone

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>>a tip jar should be added

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>>tramps will be able to get tips from people E.g doing jobs for money  

Ima stay neutral here
i do like the idea of it, but i feel it can be abused by people using it to climb, or just leaving it at spawn and not really RP collecting with it, like you would want them too.
[url=[Image: 1792395.gif]

There's no pros or cons for this one, but it wouldn't hurt. Hobos can be simply dropped money after doing some jobs for people just like getting money dropped into their jars.

On a plus side this is a really good idea because so far they just have to be dropped money when they beg and that's not ideal because people can just pick up the money.

On a downside however I do think this will get abused. But mainly in the sense that they could offer them money for jobs and then either not pay up or get them to do something that breaks the rules. Like for example... "Ill give you a gun, go shoot everyone at the fountain and ill give you 500k" they'll do it, get banned for mass RDM and it'll technically not even be their fault. Some people who play are immature and rather mean, theres so much room for abuse of this idea...
[Image: lapudoa8763.gif]

-rep you can already do that, you do not need rules

Tip jar is a very exploitable addon and will not be added. We may get a custom one in the future Confusedhrug: