Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Question about mayor ranks

So, here's something me and espiovvv have discovered. Basically, when playing as a mayor, you have a little bar of at the bottom of your screen which states what 'rank' you are as a mayor. It starts out as candidate, then goes up to politician, etc. (I don't actually know what it goes up to next because it takes forever) The bar slowly goes up the more time you have been playing as mayor, and when you rank up, you get extra money depending on what mayor rank you are.

So, here's the actual question: is it intentional that these mayor 'ranks' do not save after changing jobs from mayor?

If so, then why does it take so long to rank up ;-; I believe I spent over an hour playing as mayor and I only got up to politician, semi close to getting the 3rd rank.
The one and only P5.

I don't think so because people would just get up to max rank and farm the money, the reset is meant to keep people mayor as long as possible and so that the money isn't just farmed.
(beware)
TOXIC
(beware)

(04-04-2018, 11:05 AM)P510 Wrote: So, here's something me and espiovvv have discovered. Basically, when playing as a mayor, you have a little bar of at the bottom of your screen which states what 'rank' you are as a mayor. It starts out as candidate, then goes up to politician, etc. (I don't actually know what it goes up to next because it takes forever) The bar slowly goes up the more time you have been playing as mayor, and when you rank up, you get extra money depending on what mayor rank you are.

So, here's the actual question: is it intentional that these mayor 'ranks' do not save after changing jobs from mayor?

If so, then why does it take so long to rank up ;-; I believe I spent over an hour playing as mayor and I only got up to politician, semi close to getting the 3rd rank.

Espiovvv and P5 best mayors
-Blue

I dont think so

(04-19-2018, 06:51 PM)Unseenshadow9 Wrote: I dont think so

If you are going to post farm do not make it so obvious. You barely answered his question and this thread was made more than 2 weeks ago.
Ex-Senior Admin (Resigned mid-may 2018)

it doesn't reset my mayor rank whenever i change.. so i'm not sure why it resets for you. I have it at max rank, and it doesn't reset for me, so it may just be a glitch on your end? not sure why it would reset for you..sorry bud

(05-22-2018, 10:35 PM)DubShot Wrote: it doesn't reset my mayor rank whenever i change.. so i'm not sure why it resets for you. I have it at max rank, and it doesn't reset for me, so it may just be a glitch on your end? not sure why it would reset for you..sorry bud

Dubshot please do not revive dead threads/ post farm I’ll be closing this thread, don’t continue.