Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Lil Flaco's Staff application.

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2018, 07:09 PM by Lil Flaco.)

Steam Name*
>> Lil Flaco.

In-Game Name*

>> Lil Flaco.

Preferred Name
>> Jamal.

Current In-Game Rank*

(user, supporter, premium)
>> Premium.

SteamID (steamid.io)*
>> 
[Image: copy.png]STEAM_0:0:157052654

Date of Birth*
>> 2002, 10, 18.

Age*

>> 15.

Gender*
>> Male.

Country*
>> Sweden.

Timezone*
>> UTC +2.

Total Playtime (screenshot is required)*
>> https://imgur.com/a/MFMht

Total Warnings (screenshot is required)*
>>https://imgur.com/a/ksqx2

Have you been banned previously? (yes / no)*
>> No.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
 [such information is checked, lying will result in an instant denial]*

>> Yes.

What server are you in our Discord? (screenshot is required) [such information is checked, lying will result in an instant denial]*
>> https://imgur.com/a/1Jlo3

What is your Discord username?*
>> Callmerenny#9372

Do you have a Microphone? (yes / no)*

>> Yes.

Do you have any relatives who play on this server? (yes / no - if yes, please state their username)
>> No.

What days are you able to play?*
>> Everyday.

How long can you play on the days you are available?*
>> Well, it depends. On days where I have school I can play for about 4-6 hours. And The other days I can play for around 8-10 hours.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)*
>> Yes.

Such as:

!Bring @
!cloak @
!freeze @
Why should we hire you? (be detailed, minimum 1 paragraph)*
>> All I do is sit in my room and think. "There is nothing to do" I usually hop on Gmod and spend the last 10 hours of my day playing Darkrp on Hawk. I would say I am addicted since I have 900+ hours on gmod and 90% of that time is Darkrp. And most of the time I am on there is not many staff online. Or that there is so many players that is on the server that the staff don't have time to answer all the tickets. Most of the time I have to wait about 10 minutes before I get an answer. And no this is not ranting about the staff team cause I think they are amazing. Anyways, my point is that if you hire me I would participate as much as I humanly can to help the server and the members of the server. I know I have been demoted for not being active. And my excuse is that I had soooo much going on in my life at that time so it was hard. But this time I am ready to spend my beloved hours to this server! I think I am able to understand both sides of situation. I always think before I act so I don't kick someone for the wrong thing or wrong reason. As I stated before I have been staff before, so I know damn well what to expect. I have gone through mostly every type of sit (EVEN THE STRESSFULLL ONESS) and I'd say I handle them with no problems.

Explain what we expect from you (minimum 1 paragraph)*

>> I am a very talkactive guy, and my heart burns for people to get treated right. I would help new people understand what the rules are and other questions. I would try to help the server to blossom even more than it has. I will try to spend most of my time taking sits and helping the community. I love seeing people get along, I'll be respectful to everyone no matter who.  I never loose my temper even at the most stressful times. I will do my best to make other people happy. 

[b]Anything else you feel like including.[/b]
[b]>> I just want to say thank you <3. [/b]

What does 4 cubed + 4 squared  equal to?*
>> 48.

Referrer(s) (staff only)
>> Synz, Nathan, Draig, Dragonz02.
Full Shipment Of Positive VIBES

Hello,

You do have a quite ''recent'' (7 april) warning.
I didn't really see you active on the Discord or Forums.
Final answer: -REP

That warn I got was from when I killed my friend, and he was okay with it but I still got warned.

And from what Ive seen i have been active on both discord and here?

I mean I have tried to post everyday and talk and message on discord everyday.
Full Shipment Of Positive VIBES

+Rep

Sounds like he's dedicated to the server
A nice humbly guy
Been staff on here before/Has experience.
Been abit more active on the forums lately

-Rep

Not that active on Discord
[Image: XNtnY2k.png]

+++++++++rep
humble dude
easy to talk to
seen in game
active
knows ulx
Been staff on here before/Has experience.
Been abit more active on the forums lately

WOULD MAKE GREAT STAFF
money

+REP

- Nice Guy
- Ex Staff
- Would Be Good Staff
- Knows ULX

+rep
Active
knows ulx
active on forums

Would make a good staff member!

Never saw you, when did you play in the past?

(04-16-2018, 08:46 PM)Neldonax Wrote: Never saw you, when did you play in the past?

He's been here before you, he's been here since Pixyte for like 1 and a half years ago or something tbh. And all the old members know about him.
[Image: XNtnY2k.png]

(04-17-2018, 07:54 AM)SynZ™ Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 08:46 PM)Neldonax Wrote: Never saw you, when did you play in the past?

He's been here before you, he's been here since Pixyte for like 1 and a half years ago or something tbh. And all the old members know about him.

I only remember the fun players, not the hawk level degenerates