Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Disguise Swep

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Assassin, Custom Hitmen & Terrorist Leader

What is your main suggestion? (provide links if possible)
>> Advanced Disguise Swep : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=687912749

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> Sometimes its hard to not metagame and be weary about someone with an Assassin skin hanging around you, people instantly get edgy and might even result to RDM the Assassin in fear of being hit.

This swep allows the Assassins, Custom Hitmen and Terrorist Leaders to take on a temporary disguise to blend in amongst a crowd or get closer to a base to carry out their jobs.
Adding this swep will decrease the ammount of metagaming going on regarding people and classes and makes the Assassin and Terrorist Leader a little bit easier and more fun to play.

-rep pay2win

(and normal Hitmen and Terrorists also, alongside a new special Spy police job, maybe)

I do agree that people get a million times more careful around hitmen/assassins and some law enforcers even shoot terrorists on sight. And this would circumvent that big time.
[Image: 4L9gfjz.png]

Quote:Posted by Neldonax - 5 hours ago -rep pay2win

That is correct, I'd like to add this only to the paid for classes to give them a little bit more value.

Quote:(and normal Hitmen and Terrorists also, alongside a new special Spy police job, maybe)

I do agree that people get a million times more careful around hitmen/assassins and some law enforcers even shoot terrorists on sight. And this would circumvent that big time.

I'd prefer to keep the normal Hitman and Terrorist classes as clean and basic as possible.
As stated above, yes I'd say this swep should be reserved for the paid for classes to give them a bit of extra value.
But also to prevent normal Hitmen from being a easy choice option compared to Assassins and custom Hitman classes; The server doesn't run on kindness allone, money too has to be made to keep it running.

Spy Police Job (Police Infiltrator, Undercover Police) is something I thought of when researching this swep, but generally the Police force is understaffed and undergunned as it is for now; don't need to bring a squishy class along with it.

(05-03-2018, 10:46 PM)StompyChar Wrote:
Quote:Posted by Neldonax - 5 hours ago -rep pay2win

That is correct, I'd like to add this only to the paid for classes to give them a little bit more value.

Quote:(and normal Hitmen and Terrorists also, alongside a new special Spy police job, maybe)

I'd prefer to keep the normal Hitman and Terrorist classes as clean and basic as possible.
As stated above, yes I'd say this swep should be reserved for the paid for classes to give them a bit of extra value.
But also to prevent normal Hitmen from being a easy choice option compared to Assassins and custom Hitman classes; The server doesn't run on kindness allone, money too has to be made to keep it running.

Spy Police Job (Police Infiltrator, Undercover Police) is something I thought of when researching this swep, but generally the Police force is understaffed and undergunned as it is for now; don't need to bring a squishy class along with it.
The PSG wasn't enough?
We don't need more donators, we need more PLAYERS

Quote:The PSG wasn't enough?

We don't need more donators, we need more PLAYERS

I wasn't around for this fabled PSG thing, I hear often enough its been nerfed anyway so no problem any more.
And well, lets hope you never study to become a business major.

There are a lot of players on most of the time, sometimes the server is completely filled up and that is awesome.
Sometimes though, a person needs to donate and/or buy something to keep the server running for those 60+ other people playing.

But again, this is not a discussion about the logistics of running a server, this is the discussion about a single swep being added.

(05-03-2018, 04:07 PM)StompyChar Wrote: Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Assassin, Custom Hitmen & Terrorist Leader

What is your main suggestion? (provide links if possible)
>> Advanced Disguise Swep : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=687912749

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> Sometimes its hard to not metagame and be weary about someone with an Assassin skin hanging around you, people instantly get edgy and might even result to RDM the Assassin in fear of being hit.

This swep allows the Assassins, Custom Hitmen and Terrorist Leaders to take on a temporary disguise to blend in amongst a crowd or get closer to a base to carry out their jobs.
Adding this swep will decrease the ammount of metagaming going on regarding people and classes and makes the Assassin and Terrorist Leader a little bit easier and more fun to play.

Seems like a good idea tbh, add more to the job and stuffs
DEADMONSTOR is a dick so please +rep me  Heart
<script>alert("hi")</script>

like neldonax said "-rep pay2win"
this should be added to normal Hitman too

my opinion is -rep if this will be only on paid jobs
Im a very nice guy. People call me nice guy. Because im very nice and kind to all people. I´m not racist at all. I respect whamen. I´m nice and friendly. I respect you so please respect me.

will do Big Grin

(05-08-2018, 06:21 PM)DEADMONSTOR Wrote: will do Big Grin

no pay2wins

not another PSG