Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Cars

I think that you guys should add cars to your server and here is why.

Positives

I think that cars will bring old players back because it gives people with millions something to work towards after they have all perma weapons.
Cars will also be a fun ways to get around town making it faster getting around.
Finally it will let people customize cars and will add new way to RP. For example people can now host car shows and show off their cars with a judge to declare the winner.

Negatives

Car RDM may become a problem with such a small map. But as a work around we can make cars clip through people (but then you would have to worry about props)
Finally you would have to find a place to put a car sales man and make a way for cars to regenerated in a fair way so people dont get mad

I hoe my ideas are considered in the future

Thank you

+REP

-Would be another way to spend money
-Map is big enough
-CarRDM (Can be countered)
-Prop pushing
-Too many cars might cause lag issues

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2018, 10:19 PM by Arska.)

The server used to have cars, i owned every single one of them.

they got removed for few reasons
-the map is not really that big for cars
-When the server is almost full it would probably generate alot ramming + lag
-Waste of space
-cant remember other reasons.

But we had scripts/addons that you couldnt prop push the cars or anything
and you couldnt take any damage from the cars

Picture of the old car shop
vvvv
[Image: 0A9F0D084B034F8A3CD1AA89E29B5F877C73551F]
[Image: 76561198036235656.png]

-rep cars are just a fad that dies out

+rep would be fun having a fast way to move in the city

-rep no cars just quad bikes
{DMT} Dragonz02

As quad bikes are already confirmed this is unnecessary. Not to mention the fact that this would cause lag to the players with low-specs. Also, far more tickets would be made due to Car-DM, ultimately making the life of staff members harder than necessary.
-rep.

BIG -REP

As others have stated:

EXTREME lag if the server is full and everyone is driving around in a car

Map is tiny and there are suits to get around fast (If you have millions to spend ofcourse)

Cars are overrated and there are already quadbikes. I think there might be some sort of possibility if they were premium or supporter only as it would drastically reduce the amount of players with vehicles. But still a big no-no from me.
Ex-ÖPERÄTÖR

-Rep The map is very easy to get around and I've even memo'd it by not even playing too much.
The idea in general is good but the reason that I think they won't be added is because why spend millions on a car, when you can get somewhere just like 10 seconds slower or something.
If they decide to change the map to a bigger one, then yeah, I think cars would be a great thing to the server.
Don't come close

(05-14-2018, 05:38 PM)tony Wrote: -Rep The map is very easy to get around and I've even memo'd it by not even playing too much.
The idea in general is good but the reason that I think they won't be added is because why spend millions on a car, when you can get somewhere just like 10 seconds slower or something.
If they decide to change the map to a bigger one, then yeah, I think cars would be a great thing to the server.

because it's cool af
(beware)
TOXIC
(beware)