Textures / ERRORS

I have downloaded all the items in !workshop Yet I'm still getting errors for lots of items (Props, Money, And Other Entities in the Spawn Menu For Jobs (RADIO)) I don't get why and was wondering if anyone else has had this problem? If You Have Or You Know How To Fix It Please Let Me Know In Discord Or Through This... Thank You.

You need CSS content

(05-12-2018, 03:07 AM)✘ HarzeL ✘ Wrote: I have downloaded all the items in !workshop Yet I'm still getting errors for lots of items (Props, Money, And Other Entities in the Spawn Menu For Jobs (RADIO)) I don't get why and was wondering if anyone else has had this problem? If You Have Or You Know How To Fix It Please Let Me Know In Discord Or Through This... Thank You.

Yes download CSS Textures you csn find it on internet
Proud Operator Of Hawk!

(05-12-2018, 03:07 AM)✘ HarzeL ✘ Wrote: I have downloaded all the items in !workshop Yet I'm still getting errors for lots of items (Props, Money, And Other Entities in the Spawn Menu For Jobs (RADIO)) I don't get why and was wondering if anyone else has had this problem? If You Have Or You Know How To Fix It Please Let Me Know In Discord Or Through This... Thank You.

Hello! This is because you are lacking the CSS content file. Here is a reliable site that I used when I had the same issue as you: http://kajar9.wixsite.com/cscheater2/downloads

After clicking this link make your way to CSS Source Content. After you have downloaded it, open up Garrys Mod files, find the 'addons' file and paste it in there!

Ok Thank You For The Help Everyone Smile

i AlReAdY aNsWeRdEd, YoU dUlL sHoOtS

(05-12-2018, 12:12 PM)Neldonax Wrote: i AlReAdY aNsWeRdEd, YoU dUlL sHoOtS

yes but Nitroxium was actually useful
[Image: 4L9gfjz.png]

(05-12-2018, 01:13 PM)Sorkbonkler Wrote:
(05-12-2018, 12:12 PM)Neldonax Wrote: i AlReAdY aNsWeRdEd, YoU dUlL sHoOtS

yes but Nitroxium was actually useful

Nah

not an issue on our end.