Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

What is your LEAST favourite DarkRP job?

(05-13-2018, 06:13 PM)Sorkbonkler Wrote: Thief Juggernaut
Armed and armored to the teeth, this criminal is a cut above the usual petty thieves and burglars- with various tools at his disposal, he will steal anything that's not attached and leave the homeowners in a puddle of their own blood.

I hate this job because it's unrealistic, i hate it because it's unbalanced in comparison to other criminal jobs and i hate it because the only player interaction it encourages is raiding.

It doesn't have to be realistic, it's DarkRP,  but something about a job that gets the best gear, weapons and a buttload of armor from the start and isn't "government-funded" just feels wrong.

But it's the superior "thief" job. No contest at all. If this were a minor buff over some other criminal, sure, fine, but it's objectively superior! It has much more powerful guns, it's got more armor and its raiding tools break in twice as fast. The only "side/downgrade" is the Chav, because they get one EMP grenade (but less armor and only a glock for guns). It's pay-to-win which wouldn't be an issue if it just had minor conveniences over non-premium jobs, but the pro lockpick/keypad cracker can't be obtained by non-donator jobs either.

I also hate that it spawns with a bunch of armor, awesome raiding tools (but i hate every criminal job for that) and weapons, as in, it doesn't have to buy those things from anyone. The weapons it spawns with are plenty powerful, nevermind permaweapons, and its keypad cracker/lockpick are already top-tier. Only player interaction it encourages is raiding people, when instead they could visit the gun dealer and black market dealer (read: weaponry dealer) or some kinda new armor job and people would have lots of fun interacting with one another and people would have reason to set up gunstores or black market stores or even armor stores and there would be new stores for criminals to raid and for police to defend and everyone would interact with eachother and there would be a cause

it could've been beautiful
but instead we get "lol just raid some other people or something idk why they'd set up a base but do whatever"

What you have just said is absolutely true. Their weapons are way too overpowered, they have way too much amour (which makes them extremely difficult to kill) and you have to donate to play as them (making them pay to win). I think Thief Juggernauts would be a lot less annoying if they were nerfed a bit. Although I do understand why they are only accessible to donators (so the donors can have a decent reward for donating their money to the server) but I still think they should be nerfed tiny a bit. Mostly so they won't have a huge advantage over free to play players and it would make the thief juggernauts slightly more welcoming to those players. Again though, that's just my opinion 乁( ͡°ل͜ ͡°)ㄏ.

Bit miner

(05-13-2018, 09:40 PM)DeathFrag Wrote: Bit miner

I'm sorry what? Bit miner is really good as it gives a giant amount of profit when used right and gives officers something else to do. The only downside to bitminer is that it is expensive as hell.
~Nitro / Gordon

I would say Terrorist. You can't do much without a terrorist leader.
[Image: z5aad76d53849b.gif]
~The kid who likes Ninja Turtles. ~

MINER!!!! It’s so boring you just stand there and hold your left mouse button. Should’ve of been make like other servers mining jobs where you have to put the mined ore’s in a cart and then sell it especially because the rocks take time to respawn so that would also help with AFK miner so and would allow staff to take more sits.

Doge and tramp. They are both useless to use, as a tramp you beg (miners?!?!?) and doge you do fuck all
Your Gay Staff Member <3 

Farmer.

Amount of money you get is alright, about the same as meth cook from what I've found, but it's just so boring and annoying to play. All of the farmer entities can be moved around, which is really annoying because all of your farming equipment will constantly flip over after attempting to pick up that one potato from the planter. It's also just a bit of a buggy mess because the watering can doesn't seem to actually water your crops most of the time so you have to fiddle around with it for a while. Also, once you've put all your crops in the crate to sell them, the crate can be destroyed in one or two shots and it can be easily stealed.
The one and only P5.