Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Quiz

If you could have one DarkRP job removed what would it be and why? (just want to see peoples thoughts)
If you could add a job what would it be and why?
What is your favourite type of RP and why?
Overall, how much do you enjoy RP and why?

Hitman job - Idea is good but easy to abuse - you can just keep killing a person for no reason and its completely ok since its a hit not RDM.

Shotgun Swat - Because everyone has that auto shotgun and its not funny having to deal 5 dmg with the smg while the thief does 100 with a shotgun.

SWAT RP - actually fun to coop and raid bases.
Not alot, I mainly play SWAT General and RP as a swat since if I go money printing solo some kiddie with an autoshotgun can just blast in and say adios to printers
Don't come close

1. Probably the Tramps, with the new updates it's really easy to earn money now. They cannot be mugged, kidnapped, they can build on the streets - they're immune to basically everything.
2. Radio Manager - a person can manage the radio for the entire server, talk, play music for them no matter how far they are. [Ability to buy the radio itself and listen; of course]
3. DarkRP - I wonder why xD
4. 8/10
me jumping to conclusions IT DM
[Image: Xu0RfDg.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-14-2018, 01:31 PM by Neldonax.)

Thief juggernaut - just remove it
Any other P2W job

(05-14-2018, 10:17 AM)Kai Wrote: 1. Probably the Tramps, with the new updates it's really easy to earn money now. They cannot be mugged, kidnapped, they can build on the streets - they're immune to basically everything.
2. Radio Manager - a person can manage the radio for the entire server, talk, play music for them no matter how far they are. [Ability to buy the radio itself and listen; of course]
4. 8/10
Don't say shit about tramp

the second oone is a nono

religion

maybe

If I had the choice to remove any job on DarkRP, it would probably be Doge, mainly because I find him pointless as all you have to do is sit around and wait for someone else to keep you as their pet. 

If I could add a new job to DarkRP, it would be a CP Engineer. Basically how it works is that you can build sentry guns (only in the PD) and a health regenerator. In case you ask, yes, I do play TF2 and that may be why this job sounds similar Wink .

My favourite Type of RP and RP server (Probably my only favourite) is DarkRP and mainly the Hawkservers one because they have incredibly good rules and very reliable staff.

Overall I give this RP server and Hawkservers themselves, 9/10 Smile .
"I am not a FURRY!"
                                             -(TheClassyDuck)-

(This post was last modified: 05-14-2018, 07:13 PM by lewisdragon #RipmyboyX.)

1. Tbh it would either be DJ or Dodge,
You don't really do anything as a Dodge but you make Roleplay which is the good reason about it, e.g becoming someone's pet.

However, Dj is just pointless, Most of the Dj's run around with Ear rape on just blaring music, In my whole two day's of becoming a member of HAWK I've seen around 30 DJ's and I've only seen 2 Actually have a stand on the side of the road playing songs which aren't ear rape.
That really sounded like a rant but it wasn't, Just saying which one I think is

2. 2. Radio Manager - a person can manage the radio for the entire server, talk, play music for them no matter how far they are. [Ability to buy the radio itself and listen; of course]

3.Darkrp

4. 7/10, I like raiding and basing and Raiding constantly isn't really an RP Thing but on the other hand, I also love creating small RP scenarios like becoming a pet owner or making an RP situation out of selling Dupes.
Thank you everyone.. May 2018 - June 2018

(This post was last modified: 05-16-2018, 05:05 PM by Fat Clarence.)

(05-14-2018, 06:21 AM)tony Wrote: Hitman job - Idea is good but easy to abuse - you can just keep killing a person for no reason and its completely ok since its a hit not RDM.

Shotgun Swat - Because everyone has that auto shotgun and its not funny having to deal 5 dmg with the smg while the thief does 100 with a shotgun.

SWAT RP - actually fun to coop and raid bases.
Not alot, I mainly play SWAT General and RP as a swat since if I go money printing solo some kiddie with an autoshotgun can just blast in and say adios to printers

Fair one!

Fredrick

(05-14-2018, 12:41 PM)Neldonax Wrote: Thief juggernaut - just remove it
Any other P2W job

(05-14-2018, 10:17 AM)Kai Wrote: 1. Probably the Tramps, with the new updates it's really easy to earn money now. They cannot be mugged, kidnapped, they can build on the streets - they're immune to basically everything.
4. 8/10
Don't say shit about tramp

the second oone is a nono

religion

maybe
Ok then 

Fredrick

(05-14-2018, 07:12 PM)hawkservers.co lewis dragon Wrote: 1. Tbh it would either be DJ or Dodge,
You don't really do anything as a Dodge but you make Roleplay which is the good reason about it, e.g becoming someone's pet.

However, Dj is just pointless, Most of the Dj's run around with Ear rape on just blaring music, In my whole two day's of becoming a member of HAWK I've seen around 30 DJ's and I've only seen 2 Actually have a stand on the side of the road playing songs which aren't ear rape.
That really sounded like a rant but it wasn't, Just saying which one I think is

2. 2. Radio Manager - a person can manage the radio for the entire server, talk, play music for them no matter how far they are. [Ability to buy the radio itself and listen; of course]

3.Darkrp

4. 7/10, I like raiding and basing and Raiding constantly isn't really an RP Thing but on the other hand, I also love creating small RP scenarios like becoming a pet owner or making an RP situation out of selling Dupes.

Nice

Fredrick

If you could have one DarkRP job removed what would it be and why? (just want to see people's thoughts)

I would get the Bloods-Crips job role removed as I personally think that it causes too many problems, the amount of times people have gone on a killing spree in these roles is ridiculous due to the fact that they think they're allowed to start trouble for no reason as a bloods member (Mass RDM is Mass RDM my doods.)

If you could add a job what would it be and why?

An Ice cream man with a van that just goes around kidnapping people. Why? For funsies (I made a suggestion thread of new job Ideas~)

What is your favourite type of RP and why?

I don't really have a favourite because its mean to choose favourites now

Overall, how much do you enjoy RP and why?

I enjoy it quite a lot, I've been doing it for 8 years now so if I didn't it'd be very stupid of me to do it XD
[Image: lapudoa8763.gif]

- Thief Juggernaut: To overpowered against other players.
- HI-TEC dealer: Looks fun
- SRP: Realistic <3
- 6,4/10, oldschool darkRp was better.

Probably the police, but thats just because i dont know how to use it. ^^'

Chef maybe? seems like it would be fun to use.

Depends on who you are rping with, really...so anything i suppose

Overall i enjoy it alot, its just a fun way to make up some silly, strange stories