Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Storyline

Who about would pay a bit to go through a story line?

This would include me and my clan and you would pay to go through a set story line which could end up along the way giving you guns, money and maybe even printers. The journey can also be more than one player but you would need to pay per person, we may also do discounts for the first trialists to see how well it goes. We may do different types like real life type situation, fantasy and maybe a quest type thing. Please give opinions and if they are good opinions i might set it up!

Fredrick

Quests are fun as fuck i love you!!!

Maybe some things like collecting drugs, or hiding certain use-shared props (so they can be picked up) around the map that people have to collect. Or getting a certain amount of kills (prone to going wrong lmfao), or mining a certain amount of ores... good stuff c:

final quest will be get 10 slam dunks in the basketball court near the church lmao
[Image: 4L9gfjz.png]

Oh I am DOWN LIKE A CLOWN IN CHINA TOWN Big Grin Me and snorkal go together XD

Also certain amount of kills - Terrorist role, in the next event, Hitman/assassin - Controlled get a certain amount of kills XD
[Image: lapudoa8763.gif]

do it

wh0 the hecc cares, it's been done, and it's been shat on.

ANBU clan already offers this type of experience and excitement but it's a little bit more in-depth. Although not a bad idea for the public as ANBU is almost full.
Ex-ÖPERÄTÖR

(05-13-2018, 10:26 PM)BeepBeepI\'mAJeep Wrote: ANBU clan already offers this type of experience and excitement but it's a little bit more in-depth. Although not a bad idea for the public as ANBU is almost full.

anbu
raid pd with 2 people inside, stall for 5 hours while scanning the mayor's computer, get paid 25k.
(beware)
TOXIC
(beware)

Sounds great and sound like alot of fun. Who doenst love doing stuff for money?
Don't come close

(05-13-2018, 10:32 PM)Exhility Wrote:
(05-13-2018, 10:26 PM)BeepBeepI\mAJeep Wrote: ANBU clan already offers this type of experience and excitement but it's a little bit more in-depth. Although not a bad idea for the public as ANBU is almost full.

anbu
raid pd with 2 people inside, stall for 5 hours while scanning the mayor's computer, get paid 25k.

looks like we forgot dem fetch quests.

Actual idea seems cool on paper but I don't think it'd work as there isn't actually that much to do imo. Unless you have any suggestions ofc.
The one and only P5.

(This post was last modified: 05-15-2018, 08:57 AM by ✘!SynZ✘.)

(05-13-2018, 10:32 PM)Exhility Wrote:
(05-13-2018, 10:26 PM)BeepBeepI\mAJeep Wrote: ANBU clan already offers this type of experience and excitement but it's a little bit more in-depth. Although not a bad idea for the public as ANBU is almost full.

anbu
That's the only missions you've seen considering that's their quest atm. When they have completed it, there will be new quests with new missions and rewards.
[Image: XNtnY2k.png]