Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Kenny Ban Appeal

Your RP Name*
>>Kenny.

Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_1:0:29366462

Are you reporting Staff or Players*
>> Staff

What are their names*
>> Kitty

What are their SteamIDs
>> (Dont know there steam id)

What happened* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> Very simple i found a base what had printers in and the guy inside was trash talking to me 
      (PM) CAK Prokiller12: u scared to come again right?
So thought to myself im getting this guy so i walk around the base for a good 10 mins or so (I raided this guy early on and destroyed his printers) When i did raid his base last time he wasnt in so it was a simple raid 
about 30 mins later i went back to scan his base printer where inside and Prokiller was inside also i knew i wouldnt be able to raid the base on my own so i spent 5 mins getting to swat members to help me out 
While i was raiding this base i was shooting my scanner to keep the warrant alive nothing wrong with that. The raid going well one my swat members kills one guy and we keep shooting if we enter the base its a death trap he 
has windows everywhere if i enter i die so me and one more swat member carry on shooting into the base see if we can get the last kill and then enter the base with no one inside all the sudden
my screen goes black and im banned with out any sit 

Also i was raiding a guy who just warn for 1 way shooting in the middle of the raid i was doing 
I was banned for ?

I was banned for raiding to kill (When the scanner shows he has printers)
Revenge raid ? when i raided the base 30+ mins early thats abit harsh call it revenge raid. 
Pushing camera into base (ZERO PROOF HAS BEEN SHOWN) 
Minge ? What i pm him saying im bring a army (I brought two swat members to help me out) 

NO SIT on Gmod server i was just insta banned this not the first time ive been banned like that very upsetting and SAD ! https://imgur.com/5BZUXkb

Haha you'd almost think there was a reason warrants expire by themselves :^)
Raids can last a maximum of 8 minutes- this is definitely a rule. If you extended it past that time it was broken.

Do you have proof of you... NOT pushing a camera into the base?
Generally speaking, we trust our staff makes the right calls, and i don't think Kitty would lie about something like this. She's great at omitting information in favor of whatever side she's on, but doesn't make things up. At all.
You just pointing out there's no evidence instead of denying it happened gives me all the more reasons to think it did happen.

I'm not sure about the ban without sit thing- guess we'll have to wait for Kitty there.
[Image: 4L9gfjz.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-13-2018, 05:30 PM by Kenny.)

(05-13-2018, 05:27 PM)Sorkbonkler Wrote: Haha you'd almost think there was a reason warrants expire by themselves :^)
Raids can last a maximum of 8 minutes- this is definitely a rule. If you extended it past that time it was broken.

Do you have proof of you... NOT pushing a camera into the base?
Generally speaking, we trust our staff makes the right calls, and i don't think Kitty would lie about something like this. She's great at omitting information in favor of whatever side she's on, but doesn't make things up. At all.
You just pointing out there's no evidence instead of denying it happened gives me all the more reasons to think it did happen.

I'm not sure about the ban without sit thing- guess we'll have to wait for Kitty there.

Very bias comment no i dont have proof because i didnt do it simple i didnt break any raid timer the raid was about 5 mins in

(05-13-2018, 05:28 PM)Kenny Wrote:
(05-13-2018, 05:27 PM)Sorkbonkler Wrote: -snip-
Very bias comment no i dont have proof because i didnt do it simple
Proof of you not it. Just... footage of the raid without you placing cameras inside, or something.
Did you extend it longer than 8 minutes with the scanner?

(This post was last modified: 05-13-2018, 05:33 PM by Kenny.)

(05-13-2018, 05:31 PM)Sorkbonkler Wrote:
(05-13-2018, 05:28 PM)Kenny Wrote:
(05-13-2018, 05:27 PM)Sorkbonkler Wrote: -snip-
Very bias comment no i dont have proof because i didnt do it simple
Proof of you not it. Just... footage of the raid without you placing cameras inside, or something.
Did you extend it longer than 8 minutes with the scan
Well i just used my scanner to do the warrant again because it ran out when i hit the door
And you havent said where kity proof she just said she spectate me and insta bans not good enough is it

(05-13-2018, 05:32 PM)Kenny Wrote:
(05-13-2018, 05:31 PM)Sorkbonkler Wrote: -snip-
Well i just used my scanner to do the warrant again because it ran out when i hit the door
And you havent said where kity proof she just said she spectate me and insta bans not good enough is it
Okay. But raids can only last 8 minutes. So if you extended it past 8 minutes you broke the rules.
Because Kitty bans a lot of people. All staff bans a lot of people, and they're generally in the right. We're not 100% believing Kitty, but if you'd happen to have evidence of you NOT using camera's, this appeal/report would be over really quickly and Kitty would be in a lot of trouble.

Okay so I get called to this guy's base because of unfair warrant and Cameras being pushed in (reported this twice to me). When I get there, I see a 2 cameras, 1 by his defence and one in the top corner, I look at his top corner and see his name, when I turn back to look whos the other is, it's magically gone. So I stood in the corner of the base and spectated who I was told pushed the camera in there, Kenny. When I get to his view, he's standing right outside the base running around it, he runs around for a good 10 minutes pm smack talk to the other guy (his name was prokiller). Just genuinely being a minge and targeting this guy. He then says he'd bring an army on him as the guy shouted "PLEASE SOMEONE BAN KENNY, HE'S WARRANTING FOR NO REASON AND PUSHING CAMERAS IN MY BASE", making it less about raiding for printers and more about revenge. Then arranges to meet the rest of the swat at pd advertising that if they wanted to raid to come with him - Not policelike behaviour, rp would be more "I found a guy with printers-" and such.

Please bare in mind this base is in the very deep part of the sewers, right down the bottom pushed right to the back in a more discreet corner of the map.

So him and 2 other swat members get down there and he says to them how their defence is on the side, they'll press a button to drop it down and how 1 will hack while the other 2 snipes with barrets. He says that the guy is in there alone so it will be easy to kill him. Further emphasising his raid with the intent to kill and supporting that he shoved the camera in to find out the base lay out and how many people were inside. He scanned the base to warrant and the raid started he then proceeded to spam his scanner to ensure he had the warrant for however long their police raid lasted. This section of policing alone broke 1 of the police rules. Before enforcing my ban I checked the logs, there was no raids from kenny throughout the entire game and he didn't do one before raiding that last time.

- Before enforcing a warrant, please do /advert Police Raid or something along the lines of that.

They just warranted and started their raid they didn't advertise at all. All these multiple factors added up got you your 5day ban. And singling out a person for 30 minutes in my opinion is NITRP.
[Image: lapudoa8763.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-13-2018, 07:20 PM by Kenny.)

NO SIT NO PROOF THE GUY WHO REPORTED ME GAVE NO EVIDENCE NO SIT SHAMBLES !!!

What ive seen just a utter Shambles and bias
The guy who reported me gave no evidence of me placing camera but you take his side no sit to defend myself at all if you thought i didnt advert a police raid
WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME ?
WHY WASN'T I ALLOWED TO DEFEND MYSELF ?

Accepted. I will unban you because there was no sit. Be careful
ONO THATS NOT GOOD.........U ARE A DUCK..........U EGG