Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Beep's App

(This post was last modified: 05-15-2018, 06:45 PM by BeepBeepI\'mAJeep. Edit Reason: Added some more referrers )

Steam Name*
>> BeepBeepI’mAJeep

In-Game Name*
>> ANBU Squad Void BeepBeep

Preferred Name
>> Beep, BeepBeep, Jeep

Current In-Game Rank*
(user, supporter, premium)
>> Premium

SteamID (steamid.io)*
>> STEAM_0:1:46595981

Date of Birth*
>> 27-11-03

Age*
>> 14

Gender*
>> Male

Country*
>> Finland

Timezone*
>> GMT: +2:00

Total Playtime (screenshot is required)*
>> 3d 23h
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...FF8F51EEA/

Total Warnings (screenshot is required)*
>> 0
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...169403BFD/

Have you been banned previously? (yes / no)*
>> Yes, however it was a false ban and was quickly resolved.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no) [such information is checked, lying will result in an instant denial]*
>> Yes. At least I like to think so. I check the forums before I go to bed and when I get home from school.

What is your Discord username?*
>> Kirenas#3262

Do you have a Microphone? (yes / no)*
>> Yes

Do you have any relatives who play on this server? (yes / no - if yes, please state their username)
>> No

What days are you able to play?*
>> Everyday

How long can you play on the days you are available?*
>> 9-12 hrs on weekends, 6-7 hrs on schooldays.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)*
>> Yes. (If examples are needed then I will edit the post)

Why should we hire you? (be detailed, minimum 1 paragraph)*
>>
I have a lot of experience (Specially on this server). I used to be Mod+ on Pixyte, however I resigned and I realized that I had made a big mistake when I joined back the last week or so. Hawk has changed completely since it first started. It used to be this tight-knit community where everything felt like a family until people started resigning. Hawk has grown exponentially since it’s early days and after Pixyte and I’m noticing much more toxicity and hate between some players. After a while I noticed that it wasn’t just the server keeping us together. The players and staff team had a huge impact overall on the “health” of the server. However, the players who made Pixyte the Pixyte we all know and love today started leaving.

You should hire me because I think I can help resolving problems between players, not just by taking sits but just spreading positivity in general goes a long way too. There are no downsides to being nice, are there? Personally I would say I have a good reputation on the server among veteran Pixyte players and most staff members too. I feel like with this reputation the player-base will want to follow the staff members’ footsteps in making an even more enjoyable server. Obviously reputation goes a long way in improving the server. What we need is action. Almost every single person who applies promise to make the server a better place but did you really? Or did you just take sits and get it over with? Sure, sits help players and keep rulebreakers out of the server. That is important. What also is important is actually doing something to benefit the server and give it what it deserves and needs.

Explain what we expect from you (minimum 1 paragraph)*
>> From me you should expect help and respect. I can be serious and have a laugh. It’s easy for me to transition. I enforce the rules closely and try to resolve all problems I come across (not necessarily a sit). You should expect me to build good relations with everybody, no matter ethnicity, age, gender etc. I treat everyone equally and not to be a “biased” staff member. Expect me to try to bring the server as close as possible like Pixyte. Arguments cannot be avoided but they cannot be ignored either. NO problems can be ignored and expect me to try my hardest. Expect me to be on duty most of the time because I applied for a reason and that reason only.

Anything else you feel like including
>> Just me or does it feel like I tried to make some sort of mighty speech? No? Just me ok. I didn’t intend to make one if I did. I don’t think I’ve ever been this serious before :3 Also, sorry that everything is white. I wrote it on O365 Word on my phone and couldn’t see the text because of the white background.

What does 4 cubed + 4 squared  equal to?*
>> I will be completely honest and just say: I’m bad at this and I asked for help on this one. (I don’t speak English at school so it took me a while to get the question translated)

Referrer(s) (staff only)
>> P510, Steven, Dragonz02, Kai, Liscuri, Mac20, a man has no name aka Draig, ELECTR0ZED, SynZ, Kaleen (Sorry if I missed someone)
Ex-ÖPERÄTÖR

+Rep
Never Really Based with you but when I see you on the Streets You're always polite, Never heard a bad word about you.
Meets Requirements
well detailed 
always online

Goodluck Beep!

Lewis
Thank you everyone.. May 2018 - June 2018

+REP
You meet the requirements to be part of the staff team.
Great Guy, Fun to watch him raid bases as police.
Know's how to have a conversation with another user.
I don't see why you should not be part of the staff team. 
Signed
HarzeL

(05-14-2018, 07:18 PM)hawkservers.co lewis dragon Wrote:
+Rep
Never Really Based with you but when I see you on the Streets You're always polite, Never heard a bad word about you.
Meets Requirements
well detailed 
always online

Goodluck Beep!

Lewis

Gramercy! I try maintaining a good reputation about myself and making the best first impressions possible.
Ex-ÖPERÄTÖR

+rep was a c00l d00d.

still want to kno what you remember me for th0

(This post was last modified: 05-14-2018, 07:42 PM by BeepBeepI\'mAJeep.)

(05-14-2018, 07:26 PM)Neldonax Wrote: +rep was a c00l d00d.

Sorry but I don't remember that much. Just remember seeing you online all the time (often playing Mayor if I remember correctly). You're a cool d00d too!
Ex-ÖPERÄTÖR

-Rep

Haven't seen enough of you in game I've only seen you like twice but when I did see you weren't a very nice person. The only reason this isn't a minus rep is because you apologised on discord after getting unbanned, but even then I feel that it was more of a gloating way. You also spammed me at 9am in the morning, waking me up which I don't appreciate. Spamming 15 messages at anytime isn't okay in my opinion.
[Image: lapudoa8763.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-14-2018, 08:20 PM by BeepBeepI\'mAJeep.)

(05-14-2018, 07:48 PM)KittyBlue Wrote: -Rep

Haven't seen enough of you in game I've only seen you like twice but when I did see you weren't a very nice person. The only reason this isn't a minus rep is because you apologised on discord after getting unbanned, but even then I feel that it was more of a gloating way. You also spammed me at 9am in the morning, waking me up which I don't appreciate. Spamming 15 messages at anytime isn't okay in my opinion.

Hi, sorry again. I'm not very good at making messages very fluid and straight forward. More and more things come to mind after I send the messages. Also, I've been pretty active lately we probably play on different times of the day as we first met quite late on my part. I just think we got off on the wrong foot, to be honest. You seem like a great person and I wouldn't mind trying to improve our relations. I apologize once again for not being very friendly as I got frustrated when you insisted that the prop was a oneway (which it wasn't. I have a youtube video that I ca  show you explaining the entire situation). I urgently had to go and surprise surprise my father cut the power. I can say we both made our mistakes that day that I myself can own up to. This is a thing of the past and I hope that we can forget about it but I need you to understand my frustration when I got banned for an invalid reason. Thanks anyway. Atleast I made sure to make the last Discord message all in one text not to disturb you. I definitely didn't mean to gloat, I'm sorry you interpreted it that way and I clearly stated the best of my intentions in the message. Once more. I am sorry you took it that way. If anyone is wondering. The spamming was me just resolving the issue. I can show screenshots (If approved by Kitty, as they are private DMs) if needed.
Ex-ÖPERÄTÖR

(This post was last modified: 05-14-2018, 08:34 PM by Exhility.)

Neutral
not that active
low post count
called me a saltmine when i haven't even met him >Sad(((((((((((((((

nice, detailed app
seems to know the rules
(beware)
TOXIC
(beware)

(05-14-2018, 07:34 PM)BeepBeepI\mAJeep Wrote:
(05-14-2018, 07:26 PM)Neldonax Wrote: +rep was a c00l d00d.

Sorry but I don't remember that much. Just remember seeing you online all the time (often playing Mayor if I remember correctly). You're a cool d00d too!

Yeh, i banned homosexuality (i thincc)