Hit and run and terrors.

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Jobs I guess. 

What is your main suggestion? (provide links if possible)
>> Removing hit and runs and something to do with terror I will explain. 

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>>oke, no. 1. Hit and runs is an excuse just to rdm someone and doesn't fit into the Assassin job. They get paid to kill not when the feel like it. The reason I made this post as a few members (not naming names but a few from the staff team) have been using it to try and kill people with their suits on and when they fail, simply adverting "false" or "bind test" .
Oke, no.2. There should be a limit until you can terror. Players are switching to terrorist, instantly terroring and then switching to a different job. It's an excuse for rdm AGAIN. Another suggestion is to remove it all together and replace it with another job. Terrorist and terrorist leader is a job for rdmers. I will be suggesting a new job to possibly add soon.
[Image: IS_THAT_SO.gif]

(This post was last modified: 14-05-2018, 07:53 PM by stephen.)

+rep 

its just annoying as its an excuse to rdm
money

(This post was last modified: 18-05-2018, 10:05 PM by Exhility.)

Deffo get rid of hit & runs or just rename it to rdm.
Removing terrorist I'm not so fond of, even if you're just able to go in and out of the terrorist leader job, it's just really fun and a challenge to be able to get as many people as you can with one bomb, and it's a lot harder to selectively RDM with it as you need to target government or anyone inside PD, which makes it a lot harder to target. Just makes everything more interesting, don't need it removed. However, it would be much more helpful to make it more obvious that someone's about to explode so that CP can counter it, since someone can /terror 0.0001s before exploding.
~ Hating something popular doesn't make you an interesting person. 

+rep

tbh, I think that terrorist leader should be removed, or at least have better rules set in place for it. I've had a lot of times where there have been one or two government members present and then they do /terror and kill like 5 other people. It is basically RDM.

Another reason is that I just find them annoying. For example, you're doing a raid and then a guy comes along and wipes you all out. It's basically RDM, in any other situation you would have to counter or be apart of the base, but because you're a terrorist, you get a free pass to do what you want as you did terror. For another one, I'm participating in a trial in court i.e something that's RP heavy then a terrorist leader runs in with a bomb with his hand and then blows everyone up. At this point we can't go back for another three minutes because of NLR so it leaves a lot of salty people who are just looking for a fun experience, and yeah sure, one guy is ecstatic for killing so many people, but that's it.
The one and only P5.

I think there should be a command for hit and runs, just like with raiding or starting a terror. This way it has an appropiate cool-down.
I would not want to change the idea of terrorists as the way they target government officials means that security guards and the secret service genuinely have a use.
~Nitro / Gordon

(15-05-2018, 07:05 AM)Nitroxium Wrote: I think there should be a command for hit and runs, just like with raiding or starting a terror. This way it has an appropiate cool-down.
I would not want to change the idea of terrorists as the way they target government officials means that security guards and the secret service genuinely have a use.

The command isnt the point, its the fact that it's a free pass to rdm.
[Image: IS_THAT_SO.gif]

I do agree hit and run should be removed completely. Assassin is fine as "a better hitman".

If the hit-and-runs, for whatever incomprehensible reason, need to stay, they need a command (eg. /hitandrun).

As for terrorist attacks, i think we should change the cooldown into a warm-up. When someone uses the terror command, there's 10 minutes of "preparation time" that they need to wait out before they're actually allowed to suicide bomb or go on an anti-cop rampage, with server-wide reminders at one minute left and 10 seconds left. During the preparation phase, any cop may KOS them. The actual attack could last up to, say, 5 minutes, and then there'd be another 10 minutes of cooldown.

+rep

It can get really annoying. Ive lost quite a few weapons because people have done either a terror or hit and run
"Somebody Touched My Spaghet"  Albert Einstein

+rep

Hit & Runs are indeed a basic excuse to RDM, just an hour ago someone got killed for a valid reason -
changed their job to Assassin, adverted 'Hit and Run' and killed the person as a revenge RDM thinking they got around the rules.
Just, no - get rid of it - put it back where it came from.

Terrors are also an excuse to go boom boom and Mass RDM every goverment in sight / whoever is in the PD,
Just hearing the beeps from the bombs make people think "aw shit I better step back".

+REP
There is no need for a "hit'n run" It's just another excuse to get away with
RDM. Theres no real need to this and would like to see this removed.

Signed
HarzeL