Your SteamID*
>>STEAM_1:0:212959532

Who banned you?*
>>ANBU Squad genin
What is the stated reason?*
>>mass rdm and ltap

Ban Duration?*
>>6d and 40min

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>>i really love playing on your server no bs but i hate my self for what i did and i am really really sorry pls forgive me

[url=http://steamcommunity.com/id/tasid/][/url]

Which ANBU squad Genin? There are a few of us...
[Image: lapudoa8763.gif]

(This post was last modified: 19-05-2018, 10:47 PM by RETARD4EVER.)

i think it was you yes it was you it says kitty

(19-05-2018, 10:43 PM)KittyBlue Wrote: Which ANBU squad Genin? There are a few of us...

unban pls i want to play with my friends

You can't just mass rdm and get the punishment lifted because you say sorry. You need to wait out your punishment which you have admitted to multiple times.
[Image: lapudoa8763.gif]

(This post was last modified: 19-05-2018, 10:59 PM by RETARD4EVER.)

(19-05-2018, 10:49 PM)KittyBlue Wrote: You can't just mass rdm and get the punishment lifted because you say sorry. You need to wait out your punishment which you have admitted to multiple times.

i beage you pls i swear i wont ever do iy again pls pls i am very sorry

(19-05-2018, 10:49 PM)KittyBlue Wrote: You can't just mass rdm and get the punishment lifted because you say sorry. You need to wait out your punishment which you have admitted to multiple times.

i only killed 2 ppl i am sooo sorry pls pls forgive me

Why did you kill two people?
Why did you leave afterward?

What were your motives at the time, and why are you sorry now?

(20-05-2018, 05:04 AM)Sorkbonkler Wrote: Why did you kill two people?
Why did you leave afterward?

What were your motives at the time, and why are you sorry now?

because i got angry that i lost my money in a flip and i am sorry becaues i like the server and i want to play with my friends

Fair enough. I don't want to ever see you kill people because you get mad after flips again. Avoid flips if you know they send you into these rages.

You will be banned for four weeks if this happens again.
For now, you've spent a little over a day banned and i'm letting you back on the server (but be careful, because it'll be a longer ban next time!)

Accepted.