Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Ban Appeal

Your RP Name
>> Ns Ix

Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_1:1:121265165

Who banned you?*
>> Macs Porticle

What is the stated reason?*
>> ATCTS

Ban Duration?*
>> 4 Weeks

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> Before anything, what happened; I was raiding a base killing two members and got to the third door. At the third door, the members of the base thought it would be okay to prop block me in with couches... This seriously annoyed me but I understand that people do stupid things like this so I called out for an admin. One admin came over to me and flew away not doing anything which annoyed me greatly. Then another admin walked past and I called out to him.. being ignored yet again. I was then killed and being stupid I went over and spam propblocked the base that blocked me in.

I am sorry for what I did, I was extremely annoyed and it was stupid for me to do this. Honestly I should have just /tts but usually it takes a couple mins for an admin to come to me and the props would have just been taken away. I usually wouldn't have done something like this and idk what triggered me to do so. It wont happen again and I really hope you guys unblock me since I was actually really enjoying the server.

and proof? I guess the only proof I have is the logs of me asking for help in /ooc and the NS clan guys since we were in discord at the time. 

I understand you were mad. But you can’t just spam props
PROUD ADMIN OF HAWK SERVERS! 

I'm sorry, I realise what I have done wrong and I wont let it happen again. I can understand if you cant unban me straight away but I would really appreciate it if the ban was reduced.

No ill intent. To a certain degree, anyways, and lesson learnt (hopefully).
You have been unbanned. There was nothing wrong with Porticle's behavior at the time.

Accepted.
[Image: 4L9gfjz.png]