Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Thief Juggernaut... oh boy

Thumbs Down 

OH BOY The TJ 

I think we can all agree TJ is by far one of the worst jobs in DarkRP not because of the  way you play, but its fighting against it. like we all know. the TJ carries around a very OP auto shotgun that can basically destroy anything 

this is why a lot of people dislike fighting against it. and because the job is premium only. it may be called p2w

leave your thoughts below i would love to hear them!!

(This post was last modified: 05-21-2018, 07:02 PM by Exhility.)

Just put the browning in the gun dealer menu, this is enough to balance things out.

Juggernaut isn't even that bad, learn to counter it.
(beware)
TOXIC
(beware)

The gun is op as it is a "Juggernaut" but I can for 1 verify that it still takes 2 hits of said shotgun to kill them (unless headshot but its that way with every gun). I don't think it's the worst, it has advantages because its a premium job role- Unless that person is RDMing you the shotgun shouldn't be a problem. There's no armor or health advantages to it...
[Image: lapudoa8763.gif]

Fight it against some knifes, will help.

(05-21-2018, 05:38 PM)KittyBlue Wrote: The gun is op as it is a "Juggernaut" but I can for 1 verify that it still takes 2 hits of said shotgun to kill them (unless headshot but its that way with every gun). I don't think it's the worst, it has advantages because its a  premium job role- Unless that person is RDMing you the shotgun shouldn't be a problem. There's no armor or health advantages to it...
oh, the "juggernaut" excuse!

Exactly my thoughts on this thief juggernaut.
I am okay with the idea of an auto shotgun.
But compared to the ones the normal users have access to, this auto shotty is like byebye in 3 seconds, every time i fight a thief juggernaut with the shotgun that isnt an auto, I die, no way of beating fire with fire this time.
Exhility has a good point by making it open to the public.
But doing this will make TJ and heavily armored swat sorta pointless.
Auto shotty also takes less skill since it doesnt have a cooldown after everyshot, making people who use normal shotguns have to actually care more about where they are shooting compared to the autoshotty users.
Best thing to do is get this gun outta the server, since all the gun fighting in this game is close-mid range so shotguns rule.
Don't come close

(05-21-2018, 09:14 PM)tony Wrote: Exactly my thoughts on this thief juggernaut.
I am okay with the idea of an auto shotgun.
But compared to the ones the normal users have access to, this auto shotty is like byebye in 3 seconds, every time i fight a thief juggernaut with the shotgun that isnt an auto, I die, no way of beating fire with fire this time.
Exhility has a good point by making it open to the public.
But doing this will make TJ and heavily armored swat sorta pointless.
Auto shotty also takes less skill since it doesnt have a cooldown after everyshot, making people who use normal shotguns have to actually care more about where they are shooting compared to the autoshotty users.
Best thing to do is get this gun outta the server, since all the gun fighting in this game is close-mid range so shotguns rule.

Can confirm the auto shotty is terrible to fight against
Lmao why are you drowning just drink the water

(This post was last modified: 05-24-2018, 02:54 AM by :O.)

(05-21-2018, 03:34 PM)Alta Wrote: OH BOY The TJ 

I think we can all agree TJ is by far one of the worst jobs in DarkRP not because of the  way you play, but its fighting against it. like we all know. the TJ carries around a very OP auto shotgun that can basically destroy anything 

this is why a lot of people dislike fighting against it. and because the job is premium only. it may be called p2w

leave your thoughts below i would love to hear them!!

My custom job could annihilate thief jugg any day. Jugg is pretty shit now tbh
Ex-Senior Admin (Resigned mid-may 2018)

I don't see why people have a problem with the thief juggernaut, it's pretty easy to kill if you think about it. Yes, you have to pay for it but that's kinda the point in earning money on a server.
<DMT>Dragonz02

I understand that the shotgun is OP. But the health is no difference. You guys can have the same health and armor. Just experiment with their weapons they have and try to counter it next time. It's not that hard as you think trust me. It requires a little skill and such, but you'll do it.
[Image: XNtnY2k.png]