Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

minimum rank to rep an app

(This post was last modified: 05-23-2018, 03:28 PM by Exhility.)

Hello, my suggestion is to restrict anyone below mod or mod+ from repping an app. reps should be from staff only to begin with, because half of them come from butthurt salty kids that have their feelings hurt from when you raided them. throw in the mod+/mod limit because reps are serious and recruits/operators are new to the staff team and shouldn't have an influence on whether someone else can be staff, let alone players. if recruits/operators/players have had a bad experience with the person applying, they should report it instead of nitpicking an excuse to -rep someone. reps aren't purely "constructive criticism" or "help" for you to get staff as some like to phrase it, it's a direct influence and vote on someone else's chances

whoever's accepting/denying, if you're not a fan of the minimum rank at least consider banning players from repping

i know this doesn't really help my case since i'm more popular amongst the players than some of the mods, but w/e, idc
this'll probably be denied because staff care about "MUH OPINION!!!1!!" but w/e, idc

thanks
(beware)
TOXIC
(beware)

-rep,
Other staff members like Operator and Recruits should be able to give their opinions on your application(s).
Thank you everyone.. May 2018 - June 2018

(This post was last modified: 05-23-2018, 03:26 PM by Exhility.)

(05-23-2018, 03:20 PM)hawkservers.co lewis dragon Wrote: -rep,
Other staff members like Operator and Recruits should be able to give their opinions on your application(s).

they just got into the team though? and their opinion holds as much weight as a senior admin? i don't think so
(beware)
TOXIC
(beware)

minus rep
reasons
ranks below mod plus need to give there opinions as they might have experienced issues with this person as well which a manger may need to know about before accepting or denying that app
money

-rep
Although recruits and operators may be new they should still be able to have a say in who they believe should be on the team.

(05-23-2018, 03:23 PM)Exhility Wrote:

they just got into the team though? and their opinion holds as much weight as a senior admin? i don't think so

Everyone is -repping because for example a recruit or operator has had an issue with you before they wouldn't be able to -rep your application with a reasoning.
Thank you everyone.. May 2018 - June 2018

(This post was last modified: 05-23-2018, 03:33 PM by Exhility.)

(05-23-2018, 03:27 PM)stephen Wrote: minus rep
reasons
ranks below mod plus need to give there opinions as they might have experienced issues with this person as well which a manger may need to know about before accepting or denying that app

they can speak to the manager then
mods and over have more experience in the server and in the staff team and their opinion should have more value, but half a dozen recruits will -rep because of disagreements when both of them were recruits, and their opinion is equal to a senior's

(05-23-2018, 03:28 PM)Tennism8 Wrote: -rep
Although recruits and operators may be new they should still be able to have a say in who they believe should be on the team.

should be manager who has the say, that's their job, but it seems to be highly influenced on what players and recruits think

??
(beware)
TOXIC
(beware)

Yes managers have the final say but their decision is influenced by members of staff and the community

(05-23-2018, 03:30 PM)hawkservers.co lewis dragon Wrote:
(05-23-2018, 03:23 PM)Exhility Wrote:

Everyone is -repping because for example a recruit or operator has had an issue with you before they wouldn't be able to -rep your application with a reasoning.

two other people -repped lmao

if the recruit or operator has a problem with someone, it shouldn't be taken out on their staff app, but rather with managers who can sort the situation out (:
(beware)
TOXIC
(beware)

(05-23-2018, 03:32 PM)Exhility Wrote:
(05-23-2018, 03:27 PM)stephen Wrote: minus rep
reasons

they can speak to the manager then
mods and over have more experience in the server and in the staff team and their opinion should have more value, but half a dozen recruits will -rep because of disagreements when both of them were recruits, and their opinion is equal to a senior's

(05-23-2018, 03:28 PM)Ten Wrote: -rep

should be manager who has the say, that's their job, but it seems to be highly influenced on what players and recruits think

??
I understand that mods are more experienced but we need everyone's opinions on the person before they get staff
money