Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Jorymo's staff application

Rainbow  (This post was last modified: 06-02-2018, 02:55 PM by Jorymo. Edit Reason: Refferer )

Ahh the time has finally came

Steam Name*
>>   Jorymo

In-Game Name*

>>   Akatsuki Pain Jorymo

Preferred Name
>>   Jorymo,Jory

Current In-Game Rank*

(user, supporter, premium)
>>   Premium

SteamID*
>>   STEAM_1:0:56520821

Date of Birth*
>>   12.5.2001

Age*

>>   17

Gender*
>>   Male

Country*
>>   Czech republic (Czechia)

Timezone*
>>   GMT +1

Total Playtime (screenshot is required)*
>>   1 week (Waited for the exact mark) [If the insert doesn't work look in attachments]

Total Warnings (screenshot is required)*
>>   1 (Yes i know, but accidents happen) [If the insert doesn't work look in attachments]

Have you been banned previously?*
>>   No, not intending in being

Are you active on the Website? 
[such information is checked, lying will result in an instant denial]*

>>   Yes, i mostly read tho

What is your Discord username?*
>>   Jorymo ? (Jorymo#7740)

Do you have a Microphone?*

>>   Yes, not using it that much but always ready when needed

Do you have any relatives who play on this server?
>>   No

What days are you able to play?*
>>   All of them

How long can you play on the days you are available?*
>>   5-6 hours regularly

Do you know how to use ULX?*
>>   Yes, i can access the commands through chat, console and my ulx menu bind
Also i have noticed there's missing identificators - '^' to target yourself, '#' to target a specific group, '$' for steamids and '!' which will have opposite make opposite effect of any indentifier 
for example '!^' targets everyone but yourself
If you want examples of commands here is just the basics !kick, !ban/!xban/!fban, !jail, !strip, !spectate, !noclip, !bring, !return, !tp,

Why should we hire you? (be detailed, minimum 1 paragraph)*
>>   I used to be a staff on a small gmod server and it filled me with so much passion and now that i'm given this chance again i want to invest it all into Hawk.
If i'm concerned or interested in something i always try to go the extra mile to know more about it and give as much effort as posible.

I always try to be fair and always listen to both sides of a story so that my decisions shall be the most reasonable. I mostly like handling small problems that slipped under the radar, so that i make the server just a little bit more safe and give other fellow players a more enjoyable experience while saving the other staff time. But of course i won't turn down on a bigger problem. I always try to save the for drastic measures for last but i won't hold back against players with no interest at all. All players shall be given a chance if they deserve it. I want to one by one educate all players about the rules and explain the reasons of why are the rules set in place if they don't know, as that will improve the overall experience and in most cases stop them from rulebreaking. Also i want to protect players from being warned in the near future if i see signs of something that could degrade into it, so i nudge them in the right direction so that they might have a less problems in the future.

I'm also great at maths as you'll see below.

Explain what we expect from you (minimum 1 paragraph)*

>>   You expect a guy that will represent the server in the best way posible, someone with experience or ability to quickly adapt, someone who has read the rules thoroughly and is ready to apply them in game, someone whose judgment is on the point his punishments are fair and supported with evidence, a reliable guy loyal to the server and always trying to improve it, someone who puts effort into their work, someone that tries to fit in but relies on himself so that he isn't dragged down by others into accepting fake facts etc. .

And i'll try my best to fulfill these qualities, so you can see me in the best light possible.

Anything else you feel like including
>>   I hope that the info i've given is enough to make your decision

What does 4 cubed + 4 squared  equal to?*
>>   4^3 + 4^2 is 80 aka 5*4^2 (Not 4^5 becouse that would be 1024)

Referrer(s) (staff only)
>>   Porticle
[Image: Animation85ms.gif]

+rep
active
meets requi9rments
low warns

GOOD LUCK
money

dont know if i can do this but +rep ive seen him on server and an amzing rarely talk guy Smile

Fredrick

I'm neutral on this. You haven't put much detail into this, the ULX could be expanded to show your understanding.
I am not a registered sex offender

+ Rep
Very Active See him online
Sound Guy and a lot of detail
[Image: 34140915_822758967922050_7342656572910206976_n.png]don't toucha my spaghet 

+Rep
Seen in game and i love seeing him
Very active
Very good detail

Give him staff Big Grin
(add me to ur referrers)
PROUD ADMIN OF HAWK SERVERS! 

+REP
Active a lot, plays fair and knows the rules.
Very mature and friendly, perfect for the staff team.
Good detail!

Good luck! <3

ACcepted!

Your Discord rank will be adjusted.

PM me / another higher up for your ingame rank! You can do this by typing (In Discord): @Senior Admin @Manager @Owner https://www.hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=3937 pls gimme rank