Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Application Form - Fredrick

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2018, 12:32 PM by Fat Clarence.)

Steam Name*
>>Fredrick

In-Game Name*

>>Ω Fredrick Ω

Preferred Name
>>John-Joe/Fredrick - John-Joe as it's my real name

Current In-Game Rank*

(user, supporter, premium)
>>Supporter and very soon to be getting premium as this server is "dope".

SteamID (steamid.io)*
>>STEAM_0:0:79607686

Date of Birth*
>>10/08/2002

Age*

>>15

Gender*
>>Male

Country*
>>United Kingdom

Timezone*
>>UTC +1

Total Playtime (screenshot is required)*
>>358 https://ibb.co/cPVLky https://ibb.co/maciNd

Total Warnings (screenshot is required)*
>>1 https://ibb.co/cVbMsd

Have you been banned previously? (yes / no)*
>>No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
 [such information is checked, lying will result in an instant denial]*

>>Fairly yes, don't usually comment on posts but will if I need to. I also find the forum fun to scroll through to see opinions on things that make no sense.

What is your Discord username?*
>>(dont know why it's blue)  [color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.6)]DrogedaProject[/color][color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.6)]#2473  [/color]

Do you have a Microphone? (yes / no)*

>>Yes

Do you have any relatives who play on this server? (yes / no - if yes, please state their username)
>>No

What days are you able to play?*
>>I am able to play every day for a bit, however my exams are coming up meaning I won't be active as much but can still come on for an hour or two. If I am needed to be on please give me time slots or time shifts so I know how to do my part.

How long can you play on the days you are available?*
>>Over an hour on weekends and on weekdays it may depend as exams are coming up which I have stated previously.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)*
>>Yes, I learnt this from experience as I was staff on another server.

Why should we hire you? (be detailed, minimum 1 paragraph)*
>>I believe you should hire me as I could be a key part to the staff team, I enjoy playing games including Gmod and easily attached to it so I can be on a lot. Another reason you should hire me is that I am very mature for my age, meaning I can handle sits with no rage, no bias and because I am mature I can overall help the people on the server by just going around, and if they need me i'll stop and have the conversation they want. Thirdly I have had experience on another server (JuicyLandGaming), I was one of only 4 or 5 not corrupt staff as the rest abused their power and I really wish and hope that I could be staff again to help the other staff and people, because of the experience I had on that server I know a lot about ULX but haven't used it in A LONG time so may need some help learning the ropes. Fourthly, I have been considered to be very friendly and the people and public may like to see more of me and I could be another staff that is really friendly along with stern and strict but more nice than most others. Finally you should hire me because I am generally worth hiring, all the reasons stated above back up this final part and as I conclude, please hire me. (also, I REALLY like this server).

Explain what we expect from you (minimum 1 paragraph)*

>>If you were to hire me I could help patrol the server and overall protect it from people who have no intent to RP, Mass RDM or just overall rule breaking things. You should expect me to follow the rules and enforce them as deeply as possible, this is to ensure that I keep my position as staff and follow my job role correctly and efficiently. You should expect me to be unbiased during sits.  Another thing that you should expect from me as staff is that I stay nice as staff and do not abuse my power. I can assure you that I will not and never will abuse the power of staff. The most important and final thing that you should really expect from me if you were to hire me is that I do what staff should do, following rules, enforcing against those who do not follow the rules and finally expect me to do my job properly.

Anything else you feel like including
>>[b]No I do not but if you do need to talk to me please stop me in discord, the GMOD server or anywhere really. I have put screenshots in with a link, if they do not work please notify me. [/b]

What does 4 cubed + 4 squared  equal to?*
>>80

Referrer(s) (staff only)
>>steven20

>>!kitty
>>Temmzie
>>TheFinalSolution
>>CF Doughing
>>Harzel
>>Portical

Discord link is DrogedaProject#2473

*premium

Err it asks for total hours on the server, not on gmod....
I am not a registered sex offender

(This post was last modified: 05-31-2018, 08:41 PM by Fat Clarence.)

Also Adam (finalsolution) is a referrer

(05-31-2018, 08:38 PM)Blast^^ Wrote: Err it asks for total hours on the server, not on gmod....

ill change that now, thanks

The total time ON THE SERVER is https://ibb.co/maciNd

(05-31-2018, 08:38 PM)Blast^^ Wrote: Err it asks for total hours on the server, not on gmod....

Sorted Smile

+ rep Active guy
a lot of detail

Maybe add more in the ULX command section
[Image: 34140915_822758967922050_7342656572910206976_n.png]don't toucha my spaghet 

+ very good rule knowledge
+ very active
+ has been staff before
he seems like a good staff member to me
[img][Image: Rrr3Vas.gif][/img]

(This post was last modified: 06-01-2018, 10:05 PM by ✘ Jake ✘.)

+REP
- Knows the rules very well (usally has to remind the staff of some rules XD)
- Extremely active
- Fun guy to play with (nothing worse than an adminge!)

Make sure to edit your playtime into the original post!

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2018, 11:59 AM by ✘ HarzeL ✘.)

+REP
Great Guy, Really Friendly to others in the community.
He is very mature and knows the rules.
He is active and activity and knowing the rules is PERFECT!
The Only bad thing here is your warn, especially RDM... 

Signed
HarzeL

-rep
Wouldn't be a good staff member in my eyes.
Thank you everyone.. May 2018 - June 2018

(06-02-2018, 01:50 PM)ttvlewisdragon Wrote: -rep
Wouldn't be a good staff member in my eyes.

Says the one who doesn't know what a KOS sign is... Or rules Smile

+rep 
cool dude
very active
knows the rules
very easy to talk to
chill
would be sick having on the staff team
Hey It's me Mr steal yo Wallet Alta