Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Accessories Category for Premium and Supporter

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>>Ranks

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>>To add a Category to the Accessories for Premium and Supporter

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>>Well i think you should add Premium and Supporter Items for the NPC, make a Category for each of the ranks. So like we can buy fancy hats for example. For example add real life custom items, like Bags, Jewellery, Gaming Headsets, And ect. I Don't know about you lot but i think this is a Cool idea and good for the Premium and Supporter Members. 

What do you Think? 
Ge✘rge

+REP!!! HELL YES THIS HAS TO BE ADDED, Would be fkn liiiiiiiit
[Image: XNtnY2k.png]

+Rep My self xD
Ge✘rge

could you find any potential models for this?

+REP
Get this in the game now! This sounds like a great idea to me!

Signed
HarzeL

More downloads that people aren't gonna be able to use unless they pay :c That stuff scares away new players! Like, discounts, sure, but exclusive content is ew, and i'd prefer it to be accesories over the Thief Brokenoverpowerednaut but still
[Image: 4L9gfjz.png]

(This post was last modified: 06-01-2018, 10:10 PM by ✘ Jake ✘. Edit Reason: Stop reading this you normie ReEEeeEee )

I think there should just be more accessories for everyone or a few more limited time accessories just to freshen things up abit!

I quite like the fact that players are fair in the npcs, i understand it will add more for the donor roles and its just cosmetics but i dont want to discourage people that are unable to buy it.
DEADMONSTOR is a dick so please +rep me  Heart