Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Poll: Should i be unbanned?
This poll is closed.
yes
0.66%
1 0.66%
no
99.34%
150 99.34%
Total 151 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Mac20 false banned me and my friend

Your dumb retarded monkey fucking aids ridden admin goes by the name Mac20 banned me and my friend from the server for 4 weeks for being bloods. there were 2 groups of bloods on the server me Deeder2904 and OvenDodger the other group was made up of rdming cunts. we were near them when they were rdming everyone so mac20 picked us up and blamed us for the rdms as well even though if he used a single braincell in is tiny brain and used the logs to check damage and kills he would notice that they were shooting my friend ovendodger and myself and we didn't commit any murder at the time so our ban was unjustified i believe me and my friend should be unbanned and mac20 the admin demoted and possibly banned. My steam is this if you could message me the verdict of the ban appeal https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198437057202/. my friend is also making a ban appeal.

This is true +1

i was online while this happend, You got brought for mass rdm and then they gagged you and muted you as you where saying words inn chat.
[Image: 34140915_822758967922050_7342656572910206976_n.png]don't toucha my spaghet 

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2018, 01:00 PM by Midnight Shadow.)

By you using cuss words won't help, calling him retarded with aids makes me feel that you shouldn't be unbanned, if you actually wrote a report that would be appropriate, I think it would be alright but by calling him names makes me feel that you shouldn't be unbanned, also please use the template

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2018, 01:21 PM by CuntFace.)

(06-02-2018, 12:59 PM)Shadow Ninja Wrote: By you using cuss words won't help, calling him retarded with aids makes me feel that you shouldn't be unbanned, if you actually wrote a report that would be appropriate, I think it would be alright but by calling him names makes me feel that you shouldn't be unbanned, also please use the template

you are right i shouldn't have cussed the same way he shouldn't of banned me. i dint realise there was a template until after i sent it. also do you like the image?
p.s can you not edit my poll? much appreciated your number 1 fan

enjoy this

You and your best mates were going around mass rdming.

Denied.
[Image: z5aad76d53849b.gif]
~The kid who likes Ninja Turtles. ~