Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Ben's Staff application

Steam Name
BenefitsBen

In-Game Name

GG Elder Pranked

Preferred Name
 Ben

Current In-Game Rank

(user, supporter, premium)
 Premium

SteamID
STEAM_1:0:158104531 

Date of Birth
 25 / 1 / 2006

Country
 United Kingdom 

Timezone
 +0:00

Total Playtime 

Total Warnings 
  reason -->  24 warnings very many but i do understand you turning me down but i haven't gotten a single warn a good 6-7  months, When it was my last warn. And i have changed very much from back then to now as i am more mature and i care for the server.

Have you been banned previously?
>> Yes - Once a staff member mis understood what i was doing and he thought i was going  to crash server for which i got unbanned for as i was testing an idea of a server game i had in mind it was unintentional and i did not mean it and i contacted an admin and made an report on it and i was partially banned. Other than that one no. https://www.hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=1672      (Post i made about the ban) 

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no) [such information is checked, lying will result in an instant denial]

Yes , i don't post much but i read a lot of things and i could say I am  on the website quite a bit 

What is your Discord username?
  Nuk3Knight #1848
Do you have a Microphone? 
 Yes but i don't use it all the time.

Do you have any relatives who play on this server?
 No 

What days are you able to play?
 All week but some days i might not be available. 

How long can you play on the days you are available?
 I can be on school days 3-4 hours Weekends about 7+ if we aren't going somewhere. If we are then about 4+

Do you know how to use ULX?
 Yes 

!bring (name) Brings player
      !goto  (name) You go to the player.

!freeze (name) Freezes the player
      !unfreeze (name) Unfreezes the player 

!jail (name) (Time) ,Leave blank for inf, Jails the player
       !unjail (name) Unjails the player

!cloak  Turns you invisible
       !uncloak Turns you to normal

!ban (name) (time) (reason)
       !unban (name / steam Id)

!god makes Invincible
       !ungod Makes you normal 

!slay (name) Kills the person
       !warn (name) (reason) Warns the player.
       !hp (name) (how much)

Ect.

Why should we hire you? 
 You should hire me as i want to bring a lot to the community and i am very experienced with being an Admin, I know all the rules I have been playing Gmod for 1100 + Hours So there is no situation or a thing i haven't seen or been in. I am very experienced I used to be admin on Rest games Until the server shut down for lack of players . I will be honest and i will not abuse the job as i am a fair person and all i want is everyone to be happy. I want everyone to have a good day on Hawk. Ive had alot of experience being a staff and i've missed the feeling of people going with no worries. I will be on most of the days and most of the time so the server wont be left on its on. 

Explain what we expect from you
 You should expect from me is a kind, willing person. I am willing to take a responsibility going to help someone even though i might be doing something more important or if i just don't feel like it. I will still go help if anyone is in need of staff. I am a fair person as if it wasn't a major thing i will let them go but if it happens again it will be more serious. I have high patience so i can be up all night doing one thing if needed. I will help any new player and i can answer question, I don't mind taking the time to help any new person to the server or map. As its good for our community. I will be a role model to the player and i will help out anywhere if needed. 

Anything else you feel like including
  I understand if you decline because of the warns or the age, There is nothing i can do now as i genuinely wish i didn't rdm Revenge rdm, I do understand but i hope you will understand that 8 months is a long time and i have changed from then a lot.

What does 4 cubed + 4 squared  equal to?

Referrers
 Kitty , Adam , Gordon / Nitroxium

Thanks for taking  the time to read the application.

Thanks -Nuk3Knight / BenefitsBen
[Image: 34140915_822758967922050_7342656572910206976_n.png]don't toucha my spaghet 

-rep
Your probably a nice lad
And I know there no age restriction
But your just abit too young hope you understand

-rep meets the post requirements because of his post farming.
I'd love to see an application where the applicant isn't a blatant post farmer.
Ex-Senior Admin (Resigned mid-may 2018)

-Rep

A lot of warns but you have learned from yoyr mistakes (I hope).

Little to no detail.

Farmed posts on introductions and departures.

No age restriction but he is quite young. We should judge maturity on how they behave and not by their age so I'm not one to tell on this one.
Ex-ÖPERÄTÖR

+rep

Nice guy
For the past couple of months I've seen a vast improvement
Good knowledge
Despite the young age hes rather mature

Good Luck Ben Big Grin Would make a great addition to the team
[Image: lapudoa8763.gif]

Netrual

You seem quite too young in my opinion.
I haven't really seen you in-game, therefore my opinion isn't valuable at the moment.

I'll take a look at you today. Good luck!

-rep
necroposted and has farmed posts
very young, possibly too young
clearly dedicated to the server judging from playtime
a lot of general gmod experience
The one and only P5.

at least we was honest about his age
and you cant complain there is 7yr old mods whats the prob?
[Image: giphy.gif]

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2018, 05:43 PM by BenefitsBen.)

(06-02-2018, 04:55 PM)Kenny Wrote: -rep
Your probably a nice lad
And I know there no age restriction
But your just abit too young hope you understand

I do understand, I knew it was going to be a big curve which might change the opinion of many people, Sorry for replying late i was off to have a time off, 

Thanks for leaving an comment

lots of love 
 Nuk3Knight / benefits ben

(06-02-2018, 09:07 PM)JJTALLBUCKS Wrote: -rep meets the post requirements because of his post farming.
I'd love to see an application where the applicant isn't a blatant post farmer.

Well theres nothing i can do now.

Still thanks for the comment. 

Lots of love
 BenefitsBen / Nuk3Knight

(06-02-2018, 09:51 PM)BeepBeepI\mAJeep Wrote: -Rep

A lot of warns but you have learned from yoyr mistakes (I hope).

Little to no detail.

Farmed posts on introductions and departures.

No age restriction but he is quite young. We should judge maturity on how they behave and not by their age so I'm not one to tell on this one.

Thanks for the comment, Yes i do understand the age and the warns theres nothing i can do now. The post farming is a major and ive done it once and ive lernt and im not going to do it again. 

Lots of love 

benefitsben / Nuk3Knight

(06-03-2018, 12:55 AM)KittyBlue Wrote: +rep

Nice guy
For the past couple of months I've seen a vast improvement
Good knowledge
Despite the young age hes rather mature  

Good Luck Ben Big Grin Would make a great addition to the team

Thanks for the comment but sadly from looking at the comments i don't think i will be able to make the team.

Thanks for the advice number one on my list Big Grin

Lots of love 

Nuk3Knight / BenefitsBen

(06-03-2018, 07:28 AM)Kai Wrote:
Netrual

You seem quite too young in my opinion.
I haven't really seen you in-game, therefore my opinion isn't valuable at the moment.

I'll take a look at you today. Good luck!

Yep , the age factor is a big minus but i do hope you see me in game and chat and give a final decision.

Thanks for the comment.

Lots of love,

Nuk3Knight / BenefitsBen

(06-03-2018, 09:52 AM)P510 Wrote: -rep
necroposted and has farmed posts
very young, possibly too young
clearly dedicated to the server judging from playtime
a lot of general gmod experience

Yep thanks for the comment, 

Yep for the 3rd time the age, I do understand and i have to wait to a few years but by the time im to the age of 14 - 18 The server might not be here, Who knows. So im taking my chances, 
 The post farming , Theres nothing i can say or prove but i can be honest about it, Yes I post farmed 

Thanks for the comment 

Lots of love,
BenefitsBen / Nuk3Knight

(06-03-2018, 11:28 AM)simple minded mental midget Wrote: at least we was honest about his age

The 7 year old thing is an exaggeration but still thanks for the comment,

Love you very much, 
BenefitsBen / Nuk3Knight
[Image: 34140915_822758967922050_7342656572910206976_n.png]don't toucha my spaghet 

(06-03-2018, 11:28 AM)simple minded mental midget Wrote: at least we was honest about his age

We don't have 7 years old Mods, those kind of comments are quite avoidable you know.