ltap when i was still in the server

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2018, 10:48 AM by NELPITIO.)

Your RP Name
>> easeonpyro 

Your SteamID*
>>STEAM_0:1:148472765

Who banned you?*
>>gordon 

What is the stated reason?*
>>ltap

Ban Duration?*
>>5 days 

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>>it was the end of the sit i died i was still in the game so its not ltap 
and he refused to take my sit 
gordon if you're reading this ltap means leaving to avoid (punishment) i already had been punished you refused to take my side of the story and i was still in the server 
i was technically banned for killing my self in a sit as i was already for rdm (nlr wasn't you're sit gordon)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjFyjB8J...e=youtu.be
ps gordon it is part of the ticket as you warned me for something that wasn't part of you're ticket
[Image: giphy.gif]

The ban was actually 'RRDM | NLR | LTAP (Suicide to avoid sit)'. You were ignoring me, insisting that I handle your alleged 'RDM' ticket. You had not made a ticket yet you said I should handle it. I refused to handle it as it was not part of the ticket that I was currently in. I was speaking and then you said in the voicechat something along the lines of "fuck this shit this is why i hate the staff" and you proceeded to suicide when I was not yet done talking to you.

In future, if someone makes a report on you and it is being handled, if you want to make a report on them please make your own ticket so we can handle it, as asking people to do things not relevant to a sit you are in is unneccessary.
~Nitro / Gordon

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2018, 06:17 PM by NELPITIO.)

(06-02-2018, 06:16 PM)Nitroxium Wrote: The ban was actually 'RRDM | NLR | LTAP (Suicide to avoid sit)'. You were ignoring me, insisting that I handle your alleged 'RDM' ticket. You had not made a ticket yet you said I should handle it. I refused to handle it as it was not part of the ticket that I was currently in. I was speaking and then you said in the voicechat something along the lines of "fuck this shit this is why i hate the staff" and you proceeded to suicide when I was not yet done talking to you.

In future, if someone makes a report on you and it is being handled, if you want to make a report on them please make your own ticket so we can handle it, as asking people to do things not relevant to a sit you are in is unneccessary.

i wasnt ignoring you i was shouting at you

(06-02-2018, 06:16 PM)Nitroxium Wrote: The ban was actually 'RRDM | NLR | LTAP (Suicide to avoid sit)'. You were ignoring me, insisting that I handle your alleged 'RDM' ticket. You had not made a ticket yet you said I should handle it. I refused to handle it as it was not part of the ticket that I was currently in. I was speaking and then you said in the voicechat something along the lines of "fuck this shit this is why i hate the staff" and you proceeded to suicide when I was not yet done talking to you.

i didnt say i hate staff i said this is why they should'nt hire kids under 13

Your evidence video doesn't work. can you try to sort it? ty.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2018, 06:21 PM by NELPITIO.)

(06-02-2018, 06:17 PM)Blast^^ Wrote: Your evidence video doesn't work. can you try to sort it? ty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjFyjB8J...e=youtu.be

but gordon you already had warned me and i have left the server 
therefore its not ltap 
ltap is when they have left the server and had not been punished yet

I was talking to you why I didn't take your ticket. I banned you for the period of time because if a sit is not closed, it is not over. I had yet to close said ticket and was still talking to you when you decided to say those things and then leave. You have yourself to blame I'm afraid.
~Nitro / Gordon

(06-02-2018, 08:00 PM)Nitroxium Wrote: I was talking to you why I didn't take your ticket. I banned you for the period of time because if a sit is not closed, it is not over. I had yet to close said ticket and was still talking to you when you decided to say those things and then leave. You have yourself to blame I'm afraid.

but its not ltap

Has already been sorted via https://www.hawkservers.co/showthread.ph...0#pid26550.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]