repost on ltap

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2018, 11:36 AM by NELPITIO.)

Your RP Name
>> easeonpyro 

Your SteamID*
>>STEAM_0:1:148472765

Who banned you?*
>>gordon 

What is the stated reason?*
>>ltap

Ban Duration?*
>>5 days 

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>>it was the end of the sit i died i was still in the game so its not ltap 
and he refused to take my sit 
gordon if you're reading this ltap means leaving to avoid (punishment) i already had been punished you refused to take my side of the story and i was still in the server 
i was technically banned for killing my self in a sit as i was already for rdm (nlr wasn't you're sit gordon)

once more thing he refused to take the side of the story guy rdm'ing me and attempting to prop climb into my base and then guard rdm'ing me and fail rp 
then he says its not part of the sit when it is as he taken a sit for stealing not rdm or nlr the nlr sit was electrozed 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjFyjB8J...e=youtu.be
ps gordon it is part of the ticket as you warned me for something that wasn't part of you're ticket
[Image: giphy.gif]

The situation was just a discussion i thought and i didn't think Gordon was going to punish him so he wasn't avoiding any punishment and LTAP is a 3 day ban.

(06-03-2018, 01:26 PM)ELECTR0ZED Wrote: The situation was just a discussion i thought and i didn't think Gordon was going to punish him so he wasn't avoiding any punishment and LTAP is a 3 day ban.

it aint ltap tho
[Image: giphy.gif]

What is this? LTAP is a 3 day ban, so why is he banned for 5 days?

Accepted! Although, you shouldn't of used suicide to leave instead wait for him to return him. I will unban you as its not LTAP.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]