Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

BMO's app

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2018, 07:23 PM by BMO.)

Steam Name*
>>☭BMO☭

In-Game Name*

>>Ω BMO  Ω

Preferred Name
>>BMO

Current In-Game Rank*

(user, supporter, premium)
>>premium

SteamID (steamid.io)*
>>STEAM_0:0:244248016

Date of Birth*
>>18,12,2004

Age*

>>13

Gender*
>>Male

Country*
>>scotland/UK

Timezone*
>>utc+1

Total Playtime (screenshot is required)*
>>https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/320696806344491008/452898548305100821/unknown.png

Total Warnings (screenshot is required)*
>>https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/320696806344491008/452898869936652298/unknown.png

Have you been banned previously? (yes / no)*
>>yes but it was removed the next day

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
 [such information is checked, lying will result in an instant denial]*

>>yes im fairly active

What is your Discord username?*
>> BMO#2338

Do you have a Microphone? (yes / no)*

>>yes

Do you have any relatives who play on this server? (yes / no - if yes, please state their username)
>>no

What days are you able to play?*
>>everyday 

How long can you play on the days you are available?*
>>for 3-7 hours

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)*
>>yes

Why should we hire you? (be detailed, minimum 1 paragraph)*
>>So you should hire me because i'm very experienced with the rules and the server in general. I can play everyday and for a good amount of time i know a lot of ULX commands like !goto name !bring name !return name !cloak !menu !xban/!ban name time reason !warn name reason and !kick name reason i could go on but i think you get the point. I can be very helpful to new players due to my time on the server. I feel i am mature enough to take sits without getting annoyed or enraged and without bias. i feel i am friendly and approachable but i wont let players who break rules get away with it. I know the rules so i can deal with sits very efficiently. I have been banned but it was removed the next day due to it being a misunderstanding. To conclude why i should be hired i am active,helpful and have a lot experience with the rules and server.
Explain what we expect from you (minimum 1 paragraph)*
>>If you were to hire me you would expect me to go around and help players with there problems while punishing RDMers, players who have no intent to RP and any other rule breakers i would be on the server helping players and doing sits to keep my position as staff. You would expect me to do sits with no bias or rage. I would never abuse my power as staff or break the rules. you can expect me to consistently be on the server helping and protecting players. 

Anything else you feel like including
>>No but if you need to talk to me about anything ill be on discord my discord is BMO#2338

What does 4 cubed + 4 squared  equal to?*
>>80

Referrer(s) (staff only)
>>Ive had a few but it was a long time ago i feel it would be dishonest if i put there names here 
[img][Image: Rrr3Vas.gif][/img]

Their isn't too much detail into the app and seems quite rushed, with ULX you could at least explain some of the commands you know if not it doesn't show anything. Its a -rep from me.
I am not a registered sex offender

where does it seem rushed? if you want ill go into what every command does just didnt feel like it was necessary to go into so much detail

-REP

Quite argumentative, was asked nicely to change something in his base and kept on going why the rules aren't stating such thing so he can do that.
Sassy comments during that time such as "boohoo" & more.
Personally I don't appreciate people who choose to ignore staff members and use sassy comments.

Work on your attitude and it'll be a +rep.

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2018, 08:13 PM by BMO.)

erm he said he just didnt like the base in general but i still changed it even though other admins said it was fine so who did i ignore?
i didnt ignore him i kept asking him what can i do to change my base and he said its a bit dark so i said boohoo whatt can i do about the map being too dark for his liking

(06-03-2018, 08:09 PM)☭BMO☭ Wrote: erm he said he just didnt like the base in general but i still changed it even though other admins said it was fine so who did i ignore?

Never said I don't like the base?
You and your friend were constantly trying to prove that it's okay and we're wrong by shooting from the side we were talking about, saying it's not in the rules, and more.
I see that as ignoring, anyways, good luck!

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2018, 08:28 PM by BMO.)

i got told to change the base 3 times by 3 different admins so i got bored of changing the slightest things like when yo where there someone said the room was too dark thats when i said boohoo what can i do about that? i just got sooo bored of the constant changes

You seem to be nice. The only problem I have is that you can be a bit disrespectful.
+/- In the middle -/+
~Nitro / Gordon

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2018, 09:51 PM by BMO.)

ok i will try to improve my attitude i was just fed up ov being told to change my base for bs reasons like the room is too dark but i will try to improve my attitude

Big - Rep

You need to work on your attitude and stop ignoring staff members.
You are argumentative and very rude in OOC
You ignore staff when they give you a fair warning for something, then when you get punished for it you act like the virgin mary that did nothing wrong.

Work on your reputation and maybe try again later to get a different rep from me- Good luck though
[Image: lapudoa8763.gif]