Luck Ban Apeeeeel

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2018, 09:16 PM by Luck.)

Your RP Name
>>Luck

Your SteamID*
>>https://steamcommunity.com/id/LuckTheElite/

Who banned you?*
>>Toni

What is the stated reason?*
>>MRDM

Ban Duration?*
>>2 weeks

Why should you be unbanned?*
>>because i didnt mass rdm i was a security guard and thease guys were constantly harassung the base owners and therefore them being inside the property RRDMing and breaking NLR i dont think i should get banned cosindering they were in there base. Also I didnt get a chance to explain this because i went to get a drink while i got arested for killing one of them. Thats the reson I think i should get unbanned.

I will get him to respond
ONO THATS NOT GOOD.........U ARE A DUCK..........U EGG

Dude, you didn't warn them once, not even a "dude just stop" ; "get out", no nothing. Also there was no KOS inside sign so.
The logs were full with you killing people.
If am in the wrong, please provide a video or screenshot.

Later on, Luck.
Don't come close

(06-03-2018, 10:10 PM)Señor Dickhead Wrote: Dude, you didn't warn them once, not even a "dude just stop" ; "get out", no nothing. Also there was no KOS inside sign so.
The logs were full with you killing people.
If am in the wrong, please provide a video or screenshot.

Later on, Luck.

you don't have to warn to kill people if they are in you're base
[Image: giphy.gif]

KOS signs are pointless if thats the case.
Don't come close

Toni, can you confirm that they were entering his/their base?
[Image: IS_THAT_SO.gif]

I dont have visual proof, so I cannot prove the fact that they were entering his/their base.

Also if he was indeed killing players who kept coming back just to be annoying, why dindt he report hem for NLR, minge?
He decided that massrdming constantly was gonna fix the issue?
Don't come close

(06-04-2018, 10:47 AM)Señor Dickhead Wrote: KOS signs are pointless if thats the case.

can have a kos if loitering 
kos if shooting at base
[Image: giphy.gif]

He will be unbanned as they did enter his base, however, next time be sure to report them if they nlr and/or minge. You cannot have kos if loitering or shooting at base signs as the only ones allowed are ones that go through a certain area.
[Image: IS_THAT_SO.gif]