Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

BirbPlaysAGame Application

(This post was last modified: 06-04-2018, 07:19 PM by Renard Fox.)

Steam Name*
>> BirbPlaysAGame

In-Game Name*

>> BirbPlaysAGame/Father Gabriel

Preferred Name
>> Birb

Current In-Game Rank*

(user, supporter, premium)
>> User (Trusted)

SteamID (steamid.io)*
>> STEAM_0:0:79629905

Date of Birth*
>> 3/08/01

Age*

>> 16

Gender*
>> Male

Country*
>> Switzerland

Timezone*
>> GMT+2

Total Playtime (screenshot is required)*
>>  [Image: ?ref=share&ref_source=link]

Total Warnings (screenshot is required)*
>> [Image: ?ref=share&ref_source=link]

Have you been banned previously? (yes / no)*
>> No 

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
 [such information is checked, lying will result in an instant denial]*

>> No but I will gladly become active

What is your Discord username?*
>> BirbDoesTheDiscord#3537

Do you have a Microphone? (yes / no)*

>> Yes

Do you have any relatives who play on this server? (yes / no - if yes, please state their username)
>> No

What days are you able to play?*
>> Saturday/Sunday

How long can you play on the days you are available?*
>> As long as I please

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)*
>> Yes

Why should we hire you? (be detailed, minimum 1 paragraph)*
>> First of all, I have been using Hawkservers for a while and have only ever went on other servers if there was a problem on it, Therefore I am loyal. I have noticed that there has been a slight increase of rule-breakers recently. I have good negotiating skills and that is a big part in being a valuable staff member, I am also good at memorising rules and punishments. I run a small Discord server, so I already have a basic knowledge of how to maintain law without escalating a situation from bad to worse. I have dealt with trouble makers before and I have managed to make a deal with them several times before. If I ever encounter such an issue again I will have some sort of an Idea on how to fix said problem.

Explain what we expect from you (minimum 1 paragraph)*

>>  You expect loyalty. A member who is here to work for the good of the server and not to abuse their powers onto other members or to do so amongst other servers, nor to spread rumours and gossip.
Of course, a staff member must know the rules of the server and its punishments, and should not hesitate to remind others of them in case things out of hand.
A good staff member should also be a good communicator and team member. They should be able to talk and listen to the members of the server, in case of issues and anything else and sort things out while also keeping in mind the server's rules. While relations with server members may be important, something that may be even more important would be how a staff works with other members of staff. They should be able to work together efficiently as a team, and negotiate well, and of course to not hesitate to discuss matters with the other members of staff.
A good staff member shouldn't hesitate on what they do, and in certain moments, should keep biases aside and really choose between what is right or wrong according to the server's rules.

What does 4 cubed + 4 squared  equal to?*
>> 80

Referrer(s) (staff only)
>> Kenny.

Images did not work

Warns

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 06-04-2018, 07:43 PM by Blast^^ - Hawkservers.co.)

Denied via managers permission. Read the requirements and reapply when you meet them.
Blast - Community manager 

Please +rep me i'm poor