staff

i have noticed more and more rule breakers in the past few days or so. have they been sorted? because ik that someone was pretending to be in my clan the other day.
[Image: cheetah-clipart-animated-gif-6.gif]

Can you please stop post farming.
You've just made 3 really unnecessary posts, 'how do i post something' when you've just written something.
Please stop because if you're trying to apply for staff isn't the way to go about it.
Thank you everyone.. May 2018 - June 2018

(This post was last modified: 05-06-2018, 04:13 PM by scoobyflaps.)

(05-06-2018, 04:02 PM)mynameislewis Wrote: Can you please stop post farming.
You've just made 3 really unnecessary posts, 'how do i post something' when you've just written something.
Please stop because if you're trying to apply for staff isn't the way to go about it
dude i thought that was a post and i am trying to help people, am i not allowed to help people now?
btw wtf is post farming

(05-06-2018, 04:04 PM)scoobyflaps Wrote:
Please stop because if you're trying to apply for staff isn't the way to go about it
dude i thought that was a post and i am trying to help people, am i not allowed to help people now?
btw wtf is post farming

Post farming is making unnecessary posts such as this one saying 'there's been alot of rule breakers'
I know you're trying to help people but making a 33 word post about rulebreakers looks like post farming to me.
Thank you everyone.. May 2018 - June 2018

+rep for lewis

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2018, 02:51 PM by scoobyflaps.)

(05-06-2018, 04:23 PM)mynameislewis Wrote:
(05-06-2018, 04:04 PM)scoobyflaps Wrote:
btw wtf is post farming

Post farming is making unnecessary posts such as this one saying 'there's been alot of rule breakers'
I know you're trying to help people but making a 33 word post about rulebreakers looks like post farming to me.
how do i go about it then if i want to be staff?
i need guidance

Post farming is pretty much just making posts for no point, if you are going for staff make your responses actually have an input to a conversation!
[Image: Jake_ting.png]

I only have 9 Hours on the server and even I know what post farm is, you say you do not know what post farm is even though at the bottom of each post/thread you have the line, Not Post Farm Obviously, If you have that line and do not know what post farm is don't you think its a bit stupid.
Azeran|Premium|Applying for staff 
Aze | Applying for staff | Premium