PB (Para Bellum) - Recruiting

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2018, 08:44 PM by P510.)

PB (Para Bellum)
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Welcome...
PB is a new clan made by Founders P510 and BeepBeep.
We are a semi-serious clan that aims to take control of downtown and remove the corruption by taking over the government.
We aim to be the strongest.

Why you should join us...
In PB, teamwork is a staple for our strategy.
To emphasize this, members may join one of three different squads.
These are:
ASSAULT SQUAD
SUPPORT SQUAD
COMMAND SQUAD
Each squad has a purpose and special roles in them. For example: in support squad, one person may be assigned to be a sniper while the rest of support are in close range.
Details on each squad, their purpose and their special roles can be found in the discord.

Ranks
PB uses an XP ranking system, each mission/operation you participate in you may be awarded XP.
When you hit a certain amount of XP, you'll be due a promotion.

Field Agent
Special Agent
Senior Special Agent
Special Agent-in-Charge
Deputy Chief of Staff

Cool rewards and other stuff...
If you are lucky, you may be get the chance to become a Squad leader.
Squad leaders change around every so often, this means you get to test out your organization and leadership skills.

Achievements
Achievements do not actually give you anything, but it is just our way of recognizing your skills.

Last Man Standing - Be the last person alive and complete the objective in any mission.
Experienced - Complete 5 missions.
Veteran - Complete 10 missions.
Mr. Flex on them kids - Donate 1 mil to the Clan (Either P510 or BeepBeep).
The Clan's Best - Get voted up by your clan mates as the best in the clan in a vote. (Vote created by founders)

Application Template...

Name (On Server):
Discord Name and ID (Discord is required):

Age (I personally do not care how old you are, as long as you are mature, it is fine):
Hawk Servers hours:

Mic (Y/N):
Have Supporter or Premium? (Y/N):
Been in other clans before? (Y/N):

Pick one of the two questions to answer: 
What are you good at?/Why should we pick you over other applicants?:

Pick one of these two wacky questions to answer:
What's your favorite pizza? (Don't worry pineapple squad, I don't discriminate)/What makes you a cool dude?:
The one and only P5.

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2018, 09:02 PM by || HarzeL ||.)

Name (On Server):
HarzeL
Discord Name and ID (Discord is required): ★ ·.·´ ℍ????? `·.· ★#7207 (This will be ?????? due to font I can change if needed...)

EMAIL evansbrendan2003@gmail.com (EXPOSED)

Age (I personally do not care how old you are, as long as you are mature, it is fine): I am 15 Years Young
Hawk Servers hours: As I write my life away to a clan I may die serving in, I have: 1w 1d and 13h

Mic (Y/N): Y
Have Supporter or Premium? (Y/N): Y
Been in other clans before? (Y/N): Y

Pick one of the two questions to answer:  Ima answer both good sir!

I am a great builder if I may say so myself and I am good at pvp, I think I have enough hours on GMOD to understand how everything works and when to use it. I am good with communication unless I am concentrating (I GOT MY GAME FACE ON!), No but seriously I really think I am good at most things that are needed for being in a clan and I think I have what it takes to be part of the "Pineapple Squad". I can defend, I can raid and I can Build more does a man need to be "THE BEST AROUND" (Music plays)
What's your favorite pizza? (Don't worry pineapple squad, I don't discriminate)/What makes you a cool dude?:
I love me some MEAT Feast pizza! And I am a very cool dude as HarzeL is just cool for being HarzeL... sign this man up! he's great!

(06-06-2018, 08:43 PM)P510 Wrote:
PB (Para Bellum)

Welcome...
We are a semi-serious clan that aims to take control of downtown and remove the corruption by taking over the government.

These are:
ASSAULT SQUAD
SUPPORT SQUAD
COMMAND SQUAD
Each squad has a purpose and special roles in them. For example: in support squad, one person may be assigned to be a sniper while the rest of support are in close range.
Details on each squad, their purpose and their special roles can be found in the discord.

Ranks
PB uses an XP ranking system, each mission/operation you participate in you may be awarded XP.

Field Agent
Special Agent
Senior Special Agent
Special Agent-in-Charge
Deputy Chief of Staff

Squad leaders change around every so often, this means you get to test out your organization and leadership skills.

Achievements
Achievements do not actually give you anything, but it is just our way of recognizing your skills.

Last Man Standing - Be the last person alive and complete the objective in any mission.
The Clan's Best - Get voted up by your clan mates as the best in the clan in a vote. (Vote created by founders)

Application Template...

Name (On Server):

Age (I personally do not care how old you are, as long as you are mature, it is fine):
Hawk Servers hours:

Mic (Y/N):

May I just ask... WHY U WANT MY EMAIL HUH?!?! Lmao

(06-06-2018, 08:58 PM)✘ HarzeL ✘ Wrote:
Name (On Server):
HarzeL
Discord Name and ID (Discord is required): ★ ·.·´ ℍ????? `·.· ★#7207 (This will be ?????? due to font I can change if needed...)

EMAIL evansbrendan2003@gmail.com (EXPOSED)

Age (I personally do not care how old you are, as long as you are mature, it is fine): I am 15 Years Young
Hawk Servers hours: As I write my life away to a clan I may die serving in, I have: 1w 1d and 13h

Have Supporter or Premium? (Y/N): Y

Pick one of the two questions to answer:  Ima answer both good sir!

I am a great builder if I may say so myself and I am good at pvp, I think I have enough hours on GMOD to understand how everything works and when to use it. I am good with communication unless I am concentrating (I GOT MY GAME FACE ON!), No but seriously I really think I am good at most things that are needed for being in a clan and I think I have what it takes to be part of the "Pineapple Squad". I can defend, I can raid and I can Build more does a man need to be "THE BEST AROUND" (Music plays)
I love me some MEAT Feast pizza! And I am a very cool dude as HarzeL is just cool for being HarzeL... sign this man up! he's great!

(06-06-2018, 08:43 PM)P510 Wrote:
PB (Para Bellum)

Welcome...

These are:
ASSAULT SQUAD
SUPPORT SQUAD
COMMAND SQUAD

Ranks

Field Agent
Special Agent
Senior Special Agent
Special Agent-in-Charge
Deputy Chief of Staff

Achievements

Application Template...

Name (On Server):

Hawk Servers hours:

Mic (Y/N):

May I just ask... WHY U WANT MY EMAIL HUH?!?! Lmao

Accepted! Welcome to PB.
You'll get a DM soon for the discord invite.

I didn't ask for your email? And I wouldn't put something in all caps and also without the colon. Uhhhhh...
The one and only P5.

I can't wait for all the PB&J jokes :3 XD
[Image: Jake_ting.png]

ROMANES EUNT DOMUS

Name (On Server):
MyNameIsDelta
xDoggo #0255

Hawk Servers hours:
4d 15h

Have Supporter or Premium? (Y/N):Y

Been in other clans before? (Y/N):Y

I am good at raiding and building bases especially making mega bases and i could mak
PB one Smile
Pick one of these two wacky questions to answer:
My favorite pizza is chicken + sweetcorn, dont diss my dude Smile

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2018, 12:50 PM by Spooky Endless I hawkservers.co.)

Application Template...

Name (On Server): Noel  Thenardier 
Discord Name and ID (Discord is required): Noel#9362

Age (I personally do not care how old you are, as long as you are mature, it is fine): 16
Hawk Servers hours:  18 Hours  Noel#9362

Mic (Y/N): N
Have Supporter or Premium? (Y/N): N 

What are you good at?/Why should we pick you over other applicants?: Im good at speaking foreign languages  and Im good with other players and working in a team 
Pick one of these two wacky questions to answer:
What's your favorite pizza? (Don't worry pineapple squad, I don't discriminate)/What makes you a cool dude?: My favorite pizza is a Hawaii Pizza 
Secretly Seth Rogan 
GOD SAVE CRIMEA 
LONGLIVE UKRAINE
Proud Ukranian Patriot 
Defender of Crimea 
Kai=Furry

xDoggo: 
Accepted! Welcome to PB.

You'll get a DM with the invite soon.
(Also, chicken and sweetcorn? You know what's up lol. Try it with BBQ sauce as well, it's fire)

Noel  Thenardier:
Declined. Sorry dude, personally not traits i'm looking for. :(
The one and only P5.

I appreciate the fact that people take my unique ideas I come up with in different clans and the fact that people re-make it a little into their own thing is pretty cool. Good luck with the clan P510.
[Image: XNtnY2k.png]

(09-06-2018, 12:02 PM)✘!SynZ✘ Wrote: I appreciate the fact that people take my unique ideas I come up with in different clans and the fact that people re-make it a little into their own thing is pretty cool. Good luck with the clan P510.

yeah, it's no longer unique.