Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!




Reporting Kenny

#1

Your RP Name*
>> PB BeepBeepImAJeep

Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:1:46595981

Are you reporting Staff or Players*
>> Staff

What are their names*
>> Kenny.

What are their SteamIDs
>> STEAM_0:0:29366462

What happened* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> I hit and ran stevopearson787. I stood behind Kenny. who at the time was playing as police chief. He then said "let me check laws" which I mistook for "logs" and I apologize. However he later then blatantly admits to checking the chat for the hit and run and later denies it when I approach him. He then calls me a "fat wanker" and starts consuming his microphone and says I killed him right in front of his face; which I did not. As you can see on the video. He tells me to "shut the fuck up" when I haven't said anything and tells me to stop crying and calls me an idiot I think. It's difficult to tell. I'd consider this light micspam as his screaming, swearing and insulting is completely irrelevant. He could've dealt with this much more professionally and personally I'd be afraid if he behaved like this in sits with regular players too. He then accuses me and Gordon of ganging up on him. Quite frankly I'm not reporting him because he arrested me, just his behaviour and I don't think he should be speaking like this considering he is staff and represents the server and gives the first impression to newcomers. He even calls someone in the crowd a wanker (I don't know who he directed it towards). He also proceeds to call me "dumb as fuck" and a "fool" in the staff chat.


[Recruit] [Staff Chat] Insp.Kenny.: beep it wasnt 
NeVeMiS killed i knwo the way using m9k_launched_ex41
[Recruit] [Staff Chat] Insp.Kenny.: look law 5
i knwo the way killed enlarge your penis using m9k_milkor_nade
[Recruit] [Staff Chat] Insp.Kenny.: look law 4
Hawk Servers | Want more features such as jobs, printers and CSGO Knives? Type !donate or !store
>> Great Gang Owner Gordon teleported to You
[DarkRP] Ω BMO Ω has been made a Assassin!
Great Gang Owner Gordon: tc
[Operator] [Staff Chat] PB BeepBeepImAJeep: You said "Let me check the logs"
Great Gang Owner Gordon: tf
[Operator] [Staff Chat] PB BeepBeepImAJeep: You didn't know who killed him
NeVeMiS killed AzurRathalos using m9k_launched_ex41
Great Gang Owner Gordon: is this about what i just witnessed
[Operator] [Staff Chat] PB BeepBeepImAJeep: I have recorded proof and that's metagaming
PB BeepBeepImAJeep: Yes
[Recruit] [Staff Chat] Insp.Kenny.: i did i was next to him you fool hahahah
NeVeMiS killed enlarge your penis using m9k_launched_ex41
NeVeMiS killed i knwo the way using m9k_launched_ex41
[DarkRP] Pay day missed! (You're Arrested)
NeVeMiS killed ♦ Cookie ♦ using m9k_launched_ex41
NeVeMiS suicided!
PB BeepBeepImAJeep: He didnt know I killed him
[Recruit] [Staff Chat] Insp.Kenny.: WHAT YOU ON ABOUT HAHAHAHH
PB BeepBeepImAJeep: I recorded him say "let me check the logs"
NeVeMiS suicided!
PB BeepBeepImAJeep: Now he's fokken lying
Hawk Servers | Join our website today at: http://www.hawkservers.co! No sign up required, we use a Steam Login!
NeVeMiS killed i knwo the way using m9k_milkor_nade
NeVeMiS killed i knwo the way using m9k_milkor_nade
Great Gang Owner Gordon: he meant laws
[DarkRP] Harmonica Dad has been made a Fisherman!
PB BeepBeepImAJeep: Yeah
Great Gang Owner Gordon: i was there
Great Gang Owner Gordon: law 4
PB BeepBeepImAJeep: But he didnt know it was me
[Trusted] (OOC) NeVeMiS: gg[Trusted] (Advert) thelaptopgamer: Hit Accepted
PB BeepBeepImAJeep: So its metaggaming
[DarkRP] PB BeepBeepImAJeep has been released from jail!
[Trusted] (Advert) Ω Levin Ω: fuck up or your dad come to fuzk ya 1/2/3
[DarkRP] ReaperRN has been made a Doge!
[Recruit] [Staff Chat] Insp.Kenny.: check chat logs i never did !log
Hawk Servers | FLYER just won a jackpot of 49286! Do !bet or !jackpot to participate!
[Trusted] (Advert) Ω Levin Ω: fuck up or your dad come to fuzk ya 1/2/3
[Operator] [Staff Chat] PB BeepBeepImAJeep: So it is metagaming
[Operator] [Staff Chat] PB BeepBeepImAJeep: I adverted hit and run
[Trusted] (Advert) Ω Levin Ω: fuck up or your dad come to fuzk ya 1/2/3
Hawk Servers | Feeling lucky? Do !cf to create a coin flip, and !flips  to view them.
[Operator] [Staff Chat] Great Gang Owner Gordon: he was next to you?
[Operator] [Staff Chat] PB BeepBeepImAJeep: You just admitted to it lmfao
(OOC) Gunter D็็็็็็็: how many fading doors can we have?
[Trusted] (Advert) Ω Levin Ω: fuck up or your dad come to fuzk ya 1/2/3
[Little Mac20] [Staff Chat] Mac20 シ: Why are you fighting?
[Recruit] [Staff Chat] Insp.Kenny.: Law 4 beep beep wtf you on about
bobmarly killed Ω Levin Ω using m9k_barret_m82
Hawk Servers | FLYER has created a Coin Flip for $49,286!
(OOC) stevopearson787: 3
[Operator] [Staff Chat] PB BeepBeepImAJeep: Mac. Can you deal with this?
[Recruit] [Staff Chat] Insp.Kenny.: dumb as fuck mate
Hawk Servers | finn joins the server. Total Warnings: 3
[Recruit] [Staff Chat] Insp.Kenny.: ahhah deal with what
(OOC) Gunter D็็็็็็็: even if we are 2 in a house?
[Operator] [Staff Chat] PB BeepBeepImAJeep: No need to disrespect me now
[Operator] [Staff Chat] Great Gang Owner Gordon: kenny you used the logs to your in-game advantage
[Recruit] [Staff Chat] Insp.Kenny.: HWO
[Operator] [Staff Chat] PB BeepBeepImAJeep: Thats metagaming
Hawk Servers | Join the community and make friends on our Discord: https://discord.gg/Gc3mW
[Recruit] [Staff Chat] Insp.Kenny.: HIW
Tajmr killed stevopearson787 using awpdragon
[Recruit] [Staff Chat] Insp.Kenny.: HOW
Daniel MOHAMMED killed Draig using m9k_aw50
[Operator] [Staff Chat] PB BeepBeepImAJeep: You just admitted to it..
[Recruit] [Staff Chat] Insp.Kenny.: I WAS HIM KILL HIM WTF
[Recruit] [Staff Chat] Insp.Kenny.: i never said !log
[Operator] [Staff Chat] Great Gang Owner Gordon: you said 'let me chec logs'?
[Operator] [Staff Chat] PB BeepBeepImAJeep: I even recorded it
[DarkRP] Daniel Blindated changed their RPName to: khaled
[Recruit] [Staff Chat] Insp.Kenny.: I NEVER
[Operator] [Staff Chat] PB BeepBeepImAJeep: Yes
Hawk Servers | Insp.Kenny. has gone on duty
[Operator] [Staff Chat] PB BeepBeepImAJeep: Now make a sit
Hawk Servers | PB BeepBeepImAJeep has gone on duty
Hawk Servers | NeVeMiS just won a jackpot of 21000! Do !bet or !jackpot to participate!
[Trusted] (Advert) AzurRathalos: Hit Accepted

I marked him admitting to it in red.


Here is some of the video evidence:

Insulting people:
https://youtu.be/SaMBOwn_ROc

Him arresting me:
https://youtu.be/R9qLyqA9M0k
(I now hear he said laws but in the heat of the moment I heard logs. Again, sorry.)

Again, I'm not reporting him for "RDA" which I now realize it wasn't. The metagaming I partially am reporting him for metagaming as Gordon never even took it to a sit he just claimed it then closed it afterwards. The main thing I'm on about is his lack of manners and how he can't "talk" to people. Personally I don't think he is fit for staff.
Ex-ÖPERÄTÖR

#2
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2018, 03:35 PM by Kenny.)

Mate legit saw you kill him i arrested you its that simple and you cry that i arrested you saying i metagaming wtf is your problem
The thing you highlighted in red is me saying check the chat logs because i never did !log to check that you killed someone

I said let me check the laws as you can hear

And me swearing like that is because i get angry because im off duty for a few seconds and you start crying about a arrest which was perfectly legit ! ? 
Im angry that i have waste my time on people like you who get upset about being arrested

#3

(06-09-2018, 03:30 PM)Kenny (COME ON ENGLAND 2018) Wrote: Mate legit saw you kill him i arrested you its that simple and you cry that i arrested you saying i metagaming wtf is your problem
The thing you highlighted in red is me saying check the chat logs because i never did !log to check that you killed someone

I said let me check the laws as you can hear

And me swearing like that is because i get angry because im off duty for a few seconds and you start crying about a arrest which was perfectly legit ! ? 
Im angry that i have waste my time on people like you who get upset about being arrested

That doesn't compensate for your complete disregard for respect. I don't care for the RDA or metagaming. The behaviour is what I'm after which you barely have said anything about. Even though you are angry you should be able to keep a cool and clear head. That's what is an important trait in a staff member is. (You did not). Also; don't reply to a post which you haven't read through. I clearly said 3 times that I misheard you and I apologise for that why did you have to bring it up? I haven't heard you say sorry either. Explain calling a person in the crowd a wanker too? He did nothing wrong. I'd like to know.
Ex-ÖPERÄTÖR

#4
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2018, 03:50 PM by Kenny.)

(06-09-2018, 03:39 PM)BeepBeepI\mAJeep Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 03:30 PM)Kenny (COME ON ENGLAND 2018) Wrote: Mate legit saw you kill him i arrested you its that simple and you cry that i arrested you saying i metagaming wtf is your problem
The thing you highlighted in red is me saying check the chat logs because i never did !log to check that you killed someone

I said let me check the laws as you can hear

And me swearing like that is because i get angry because im off duty for a few seconds and you start crying about a arrest which was perfectly legit ! ? 
Im angry that i have waste my time on people like you who get upset about being arrested

That doesn't compensate for your complete disregard for respect. I don't care for the RDA or metagaming. The behaviour is what I'm after which you barely have said anything about. Even though you are angry you should be able to keep a cool and clear head. That's what is an important trait in a staff member is. (You did not). Also; don't reply to a post which you haven't read through. I clearly said 3 times that I misheard you and I apologise for that why did you have to bring it up? I haven't heard you say sorry either. Explain calling a person in the crowd a wanker too? He did nothing wrong. I'd like to know.

No you did care about the RDA now you know it was complete fail you made into disrespect Report you know what your doing always twisting things
i will never change how i am for you or anyone else this is me Accept it BeepBeep

This just a violent COUP From Gordon Toni & YOU BEEPBEEP ive reported to Draig about this before making me look bad to get a reaction out of me to record me
and stick me on Youtube get me off the staff team i know your game !!

#5
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2018, 04:06 PM by BeepBeepI\'mAJeep.)

(06-09-2018, 03:40 PM)Kenny (COME ON ENGLAND 2018) Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 03:39 PM)BeepBeepI\mAJeep Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 03:30 PM)Kenny (COME ON ENGLAND 2018) Wrote: Mate legit saw you kill him i arrested you its that simple and you cry that i arrested you saying i metagaming wtf is your problem
The thing you highlighted in red is me saying check the chat logs because i never did !log to check that you killed someone

I said let me check the laws as you can hear

And me swearing like that is because i get angry because im off duty for a few seconds and you start crying about a arrest which was perfectly legit ! ? 
Im angry that i have waste my time on people like you who get upset about being arrested

That doesn't compensate for your complete disregard for respect. I don't care for the RDA or metagaming. The behaviour is what I'm after which you barely have said anything about. Even though you are angry you should be able to keep a cool and clear head. That's what is an important trait in a staff member is. (You did not). Also; don't reply to a post which you haven't read through. I clearly said 3 times that I misheard you and I apologise for that why did you have to bring it up? I haven't heard you say sorry either. Explain calling a person in the crowd a wanker too? He did nothing wrong. I'd like to know.

No you did care about the RDA now you know it was complete fail you made into disrespect Report you know what your doing always twisting things
i will never change how i am for you or anyone else this is me Accept it BeepBeep

This just a violent COUP From Gordon Toni & YOU BEEPBEEP ive reported to Draig about this before making me look bad to get a reaction out of me to record me
and stick me on Youtube get me off the staff team i know your game !!

I have no idea what you're on about. You can clearly see in the original post that I said exactly this:
"Again, I'm not reporting him for "RDA" which I now realize it wasn't.". Again. Please read the report before you comment on it. Thank you. I haven't had a bad experience with you before so I'm not just "trying to get you off the staff team". I'm just ashamed of you being in front of new players giving them the impression of a bad staff team with no manners. This is the first time I've had a bad encounter with you and to be honest, it was much worse than expected. I can't be bothered to keep arguing with you since it's completely pointless when you aren't even making any points except for "admitting to checking the logs" which I'm sorry for accusing you for however you definitely could've rephrased that sentence MUCH better to avoid any confusion.
Ex-ÖPERÄTÖR

#6
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2018, 04:10 PM by Kenny.)

(06-09-2018, 04:06 PM)BeepBeepI\mAJeep Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 03:40 PM)Kenny (COME ON ENGLAND 2018) Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 03:39 PM)BeepBeepI\mAJeep Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 03:30 PM)Kenny (COME ON ENGLAND 2018) Wrote: Mate legit saw you kill him i arrested you its that simple and you cry that i arrested you saying i metagaming wtf is your problem
The thing you highlighted in red is me saying check the chat logs because i never did !log to check that you killed someone

I said let me check the laws as you can hear

And me swearing like that is because i get angry because im off duty for a few seconds and you start crying about a arrest which was perfectly legit ! ? 
Im angry that i have waste my time on people like you who get upset about being arrested

That doesn't compensate for your complete disregard for respect. I don't care for the RDA or metagaming. The behaviour is what I'm after which you barely have said anything about. Even though you are angry you should be able to keep a cool and clear head. That's what is an important trait in a staff member is. (You did not). Also; don't reply to a post which you haven't read through. I clearly said 3 times that I misheard you and I apologise for that why did you have to bring it up? I haven't heard you say sorry either. Explain calling a person in the crowd a wanker too? He did nothing wrong. I'd like to know.

No you did care about the RDA now you know it was complete fail you made into disrespect Report you know what your doing always twisting things
i will never change how i am for you or anyone else this is me Accept it BeepBeep

This just a violent COUP From Gordon Toni & YOU BEEPBEEP ive reported to Draig about this before making me look bad to get a reaction out of me to record me
and stick me on Youtube get me off the staff team i know your game !!

I have no idea what you're on about. You can clearly see in the original post that I said exactly this:
"Again, I'm not reporting him for "RDA" which I now realize it wasn't.". Again. Please read the report before you comment on it. Thank you. I haven't had a bad experience with you before so I'm not just "trying to get you off the staff team". I'm just ashamed of you being in front of new players giving them the impression of a bad staff team with no manners. This is the first time I've had a bad encounter with you and to be honest, it was much worse than expected. I can't be bothered to keep arguing with you since it's completely pointless when you aren't even making any points except for "admitting to checking the logs" which I'm sorry for accusing you for however you definitely could've rephrased that sentence MUCH better to avoid any confusion.
If you cant be bothered to make a agruement about it why report it then ? your the one blaming me at first for breaking rules when i never

#7

Alright, let me make an argument. Here's the rule you broke:


- Give respect to earn respect. All players must be respected.
Ex-ÖPERÄTÖR

#8

All you do finger point make people look bad saying they broke rules ingame

#9

Closing until this is looked into further
[Image: lapudoa8763.gif]





Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)