Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

BMO's Staff application

(This post was last modified: 06-12-2018, 04:55 PM by BMO.)

Steam Name*
>>☭BMO☭

In-Game Name*

>>Ω BMO Ω

Preferred Name
>>BMO/Hulkclad

Current In-Game Rank*

(user, supporter, premium)
>>Premium

SteamID (steamid.io)*
>>STEAM_0:0:244248016

Date of Birth*
>>18/12/04

Age*

>>13

Gender*
>>male

Country*
>>Scotland/UK

Timezone*
>>BST/GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot is required)*
>>https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/320696806344491008/455280448860585985/unknown.png

Total Warnings (screenshot is required)*
>>https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/320696806344491008/455280626577440768/unknown.png

Have you been banned previously? (yes / no)*
>>Yes but it was a misunderstanding so it was removed

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
 [such information is checked, lying will result in an instant denial]*

>>Yes i am but i mainly read posts 

What is your Discord username?*
>>BMO#2338 

Do you have a Microphone? (yes / no)*

>>Yes

Do you have any relatives who play on this server? (yes / no - if yes, please state their username)
>>No

What days are you able to play?*
>>Everyday

How long can you play on the days you are available?*
>>3-6 Hours

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)*
>>Yes i do ill give some examples of commands and what they do
!goto [Name] goes to a player !bring [Name] Brings a player to you !cloak makes you invisible !uncloak makes you visible !logs opens logs that let you see things like kills,disconnects and what was typed in chat !warn [name] [Reason] this lets you warn rule breakers !kick [Name] [Reason] forces a player to leave the server !ban [Name] [Time] [Reason] This stops a player joining the server for a specific amount of time and finally !god this make you immune to damage   There are many more commands but these are a few i know off heart 

Why should we hire you? (be detailed, minimum 1 paragraph)*
>>So why should you  hire me well, i have a very good knowledge on ULX due to me being staff on another sever but it was shut down due to the owner not being able to afford the server anymore but the few months i was staff were very enjoyable and i learned alot of what its like to be staff on a server i picked up the basic stuff like how to deal with sits and ULX quite quickly and i miss the feeling of really helping the server out by doing my part as staff, i know the rules very well to show this i have not received any warns over my 2 week playtime the ban i received was due to a misunderstanding and was removed but i want to be able to help on the server where i spend most of my time i know most players on the server and try to help them out whenever i am able and if i get staff i can help out  even more players thats why i want to become staff to help out the great community of hawk

Explain what we expect from you (minimum 1 paragraph)*

>>you can expect me to go on duty and help players when required and never abuse my power as staff doing things like kicking/banning for fun or base scouting or taking my own sit and when i do take sits i will do it with control over the sit and without bias and do it respectfully i will listen to both sides of the story and deal with it accordingly you will expect me to be mature and not loose my cool and be helpful and friendly to everyone

Anything else you feel like including
>>Ive really tryed to take on board all the criticism from my last application like i truly try to be respectful and listen to staff not start arguments feel free to tell me if i do anything you disagree with if you want to talk with me my discord is BMO#2338 EDIT i forgot to mention that some may know me as Hulkclad as it was the name i used when i first joined the server 

What does 4 cubed + 4 squared  equal to?*
>>80

Referrer(s) (staff only)
>>Harzel
[img][Image: Rrr3Vas.gif][/img]

You have put a pretty good amount of detail into your app and it looks good! The only issue ive had with you is to do with one of your clan bases. Apart from that i haven't really seen you much else in game and never had reports against you. Good luck with your app!
I am not a registered sex offender

+rep
Doesnt have any warns => knows the rules
Not banned before.
Meets the requirements.
Dind't have problems with you.

± your clan base, it was quite the controversy

Overall: Good luck with your application
Don't come close

-Rep

You don't listen to staff so I don't think you can become something you have no respect for.
You ooc very inappropriate things every time I've seen you in game
I was the one that banned you and it wasn't a "misunderstanding". It's just that you have staff friends that took your side and overturned the ban.
You didn't get "Unbanned" It was a day ban and you got someone else to write an appeal for you which was pre-told to him wasn't allowed.
[Image: lapudoa8763.gif]

(This post was last modified: 06-10-2018, 12:21 PM by BMO.)

kitty i really dont know why you dislike me so much i didnt ask jake to do it i was at the hospital when he posted that and the person who unbanned me is synz after i explaned what happend on discord i think that was the first time i had talked with him and for the respect point i have took that on board and have tryed my best to show respect to everyone admin or not if you want ill send everything i sent to synz to you so we can clear things up ok?

i just want to clear everything up about this,its a mess

(This post was last modified: 06-10-2018, 12:25 PM by ✘ Jake ✘.)

(06-10-2018, 12:04 PM)KittyBlue Wrote: -Rep

You don't listen to staff so I don't think you can become something you have no respect for.
You ooc very inappropriate things every time I've seen you in game
I was the one that banned you and it wasn't a "misunderstanding". It's just that you have staff friends that took your side and overturned the ban.
You didn't get "Unbanned" It was a day ban and you got someone else to write an appeal for you which was pre-told to him wasn't allowed.

He didn't tell me to write the ban appeal, I wrote it because I didn't want my friend to have to wait 2 weeks to play due to a ban which was extemely harsh and undeserved. I also believe that even though he did nothing to deserve the ban he got 14x the amount of days that he shouldv'e been given in this scenario. However yes he did get unbanned (by Synz I believe) because they understood that it was a joke and there was no intent of any foul play and mentioning the word DDoS isn't a threat in and of its self. Context always matters in a situation like this! (Just so you know I have no intent to be perseived as rude here, if anything here comes of as rude I am sorry that is not my intent).

(06-10-2018, 12:13 PM)☭BMO☭ Wrote: kitty i really dont know why you dislike me so much i didnt ask jake to do it i was at the hospital when he posted that and the person who unbanned me is synz after i explaned what happend on discord i think that was the first time i had talked with him  and for the respect point i have took that on board and have tryed my best to show respect to everyone admin or not if you want ill send everything i sent to synz to you so we can clear things up ok?

i just want to clear everything up about this,its a mess
As hopeful as you are for this I dont really see Kitty forgiving you or me XD

+REP
Great to talk to in general.
Loves To Interact With Others And Knows What to say and what not to say.
Has a very good knowledge of the rules, I only see u reporting others never any tickets regarding you.
Good Luck!

Signed
HarzeL

It wasn't a 2 week ban, it was a 1 day ban and you wrote it on the second day, all that would have been unbanned was an hour or so by the time they actually got a response. Also "I was in the hospital" he told me he was writing your appeal because you went to bed and he didn't want you banned, he was trying to get it appealed straight after. I don't have any feelings of hate or like and either way, as I posted in staff room on discord I am not changing my opinion of you, I don't think you should be staff. Its a personal opinion based on what I see of you in game and if you can't accept that then i'm sorry. And Jake as I have mentioned to my staff members, I still don't believe in any bans at the time of that should have been removed. You was warned by a staff member not to and you all ignored him. Stop pressing this, it's just pissing me off.
[Image: lapudoa8763.gif]

(This post was last modified: 06-14-2018, 10:13 PM by Makku20.)

+REP
-Knows how to pleasure me when i lay tied up on his bed
-Fun to play with, all around nice guy ; ) if ya know what i mean
-2w play time is very nice but i know something that's nicer ;d
-Good ULX knowledge

(This post was last modified: 06-14-2018, 10:17 PM by BMO.)

my app is dead ;w;