Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Ban Appeal

Exclamation 

Ok. Reacently i was banned for rdm x10 i know it sounds bad without context but heres what happend...

I just left my bace to go on a raiding and mugging spree and seen a block with a kos if on it on the sea made by a fisher and he said leave warn 1/2/3 so i left the kos there was no kos if loitering and i was just watching no plans to mug them at this point so arfter leaveing the kos platform he warns me a gain and pulls a gun on me i felt threatend and pulled out mine and killed him just before warn 3 in self defence then the guy comes back and brakes nlr i tell him to leave but he insists on staying so i killed him due to chat issues because my brother found it funny th take some keys om my keybord but back to the ban situashion he arfter killing him for nlr hides in spawn and trys to kill me with his awp 10 times and he got verry close 3 times but i had the upper hand at stairs on the coast peaking him if he was pointing on me then i was pulled on to a sit later and got told due to me haveing no "proof" and the player i killed  only had the kill logs so i got banned for 2.2 weeks...

-KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR COPS THERES BEEN A HUGE SPIKE IN STUN AND RDA

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 06-11-2018, 03:15 PM by Draig|Hawkservers.co.)

I will get harzel to respond
[Image: IS_THAT_SO.gif]

Thumbs Up 

(06-11-2018, 03:12 PM)Draig|Hawkservers.co Wrote: I will yet harzel to respond

thank you

You were banned for MRDM as there was no evidence on logs supporting your case, meaning that logs didn't show him hitting you at all. So all the evidence that was needed was unfortunately against you in this situation as he didn't hit you at all. So all I could do there was listen to both sides and what was coming from your reporter was what was shown in logs, Logs showed no damage done by him so from what I can see you are MRDMing. Unfortunately you had no recordings or anything to back you here so I had to go with what logs show in this situation.

Sad 

(06-11-2018, 03:23 PM)✘ HarzeL ✘ Wrote: You were banned for MRDM as there was no evidence on logs supporting your case, meaning that logs didn't show him hitting you at all. So all the evidence that was needed was unfortunately against you in this situation as he didn't hit you at all. So all I could do there was listen to both sides and what was coming from your reporter was what was shown in logs, Logs showed no damage done by him so from what I can see you are MRDMing. Unfortunately you had no recordings or anything to back you here so I had to go with what logs show in this situation.

welp im migrateing servers

Denied. No evidence is shown and you didn't use the template.
Blast - Community manager 

Please +rep me i'm poor