KZ Clan Re-Born

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2018, 11:05 PM by *MilkMan.)

I AM APPLYING ON BEHALF OF "JOHN"                                                                                                                                                                          
                                                                                                                                                                           Name: KZ John
Playtime: Idk he's not online.
Discord tag (Name#0000): DarkRP123#2313
Do you have a mic: Yes.
Any previous clans: KZ
Why are you a good choice: John is a very active player and a nice guy overall, I never have any problems with him and you can rely on him being active on the server. Overall, John would be a great member of KZ with his dedication to the server and towards KZ itself.
What are your best traits: John's best traits are the fact that he is a nice dude and very selfless. He will help anyone he can and knows how to joke around when appropriate.
How often can you play: John can play almost everyday, he plays for around 5 hours each day unless he has a lot of homework.
Time Zone: I don't know.
Builder or Raider: John is good all round, he can raid and defend, he has decent aim and is capable of being a member of KZ
Are you Staff?: KZ John is currently not a staff member.
Where do you see yourself going in the clan: I see John going very far into the clan even though its apparently disbanded. He is very dedicated and plays DarkRP on Hawk a lot. He wants to have a nice experience with other people in the clan, and I think he can achieve this if you see how friendly he is.

https://ibb.co/ipEgb9
This is so sad I only have 1 rep

Hello u r uncultured giv shoutout, KW gud.
"A smart man only believes half of what he hears, a wise man knows which half." ~ Jeff Cooper

"KZ was once the greatest clan on the server"

gonna have to dissagree my friend KW was much the greatest

Again, closed for necroposting.