Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_1:0:29366462

Are you reporting Staff or Players*
>> Staff

What are their names*
>> ELECTR0ZED

What are their SteamIDs
>> STEAM_0:1:103456174

What happened* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> Very Simple i was talking about why i should get my MOD + Back and then ELECTR0ZED Didnt like some my comments because i said to him 
"You where sound before you became staff power must gone your head" and he muted me 

Last time someone done that they got demoted !!!

https://imgur.com/Kk9SPZU

Will get electrozed to respond. Is that all you have of the chat? I'd rather you shew what you also said.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]

(This post was last modified: 07-08-2018, 08:25 PM by Draig|Hawkservers.co.)

It looks like there is more to it as Remora said you should cool down.
[Image: IS_THAT_SO.gif]

Full pastebin of most of the relevant chatlog:
https://pastebin.com/gUXUHNVV
If Synz is reading this, don't read the chat log as it won't make you very happy. Me and Kenny say bad things about you.

Kenny "one-upped" Thiano when they proudly showed off his sits and this seemingly reminded him of how much he had done but how low of a rank (this matters a lot to him) he was, causing frustration on his part and sending him on another rank-losing rant. 

This escalated, kind of, until basil told him to just shut up and accept he was demoted or something along those lines, and then the discussion changed to whether he was demoted or not. Electrozed stepped in and threatened to mute in a not-super-polite way, and that ticked off Kenny where he insulted electro and ended up getting muted.
[Image: 4L9gfjz.png]

(07-08-2018, 08:37 PM)Remora Wrote: Full pastebin of most of the relevant chatlog:
https://pastebin.com/gUXUHNVV
If Synz is reading this, don't read the chat log as it won't make you very happy. Me and Kenny say bad things about you.

Kenny "one-upped" Thiano when they proudly showed off his sits and this seemingly reminded him of how much he had done but how low of a rank (this matters a lot to him) he was, causing frustration on his part and sending him on another rank-losing rant. 

This escalated, kind of, until basil told him to just shut up and accept he was demoted or something along those lines, and then the discussion changed to whether he was demoted or not. Electrozed stepped in and threatened to mute in a not-super-polite way, and that ticked off Kenny where he insulted electro and ended up getting muted.

THEY STARTED IT !!! IVE DONE NOTHING WRONG

Denied. After going through the paste bin twice I see no way of resolving this case with a punishment. What Electrozed did was right in the manner, although could've handled it better. He warned you that if you carried on with what you was saying, instead of using the discussion channel etc, then you would be warned. You are then quite rude to Electrozed causing him to mute you. There seems to be quite a lot of negativity right now through the staff team and it needs to be sorted.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]