Fredrick's Application Form

(07-11-2018, 03:08 PM)Fredrick Wrote: I don't wanna instigate but i didn't say kick him, i said "is this a kick situation"...

Instigating is fine. I'm glad you are correcting me, because my memory can be cloudy- if i recall correctly it was something along the lines of a very suggestive "Can we kick him for being AFK in a sit?". The general gist was the same to me, though- first you were acting petty in terms of the jump base and then you were suggesting i should kick him. I'm sorry if i interpreted that incorrectly.
[Image: 4L9gfjz.png]

(07-11-2018, 03:14 PM)Remora Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 03:08 PM)Fredrick Wrote: I don't wanna instigate but i didn't say kick him, i said "is this a kick situation"...

Instigating is fine. I'm glad you are correcting me, because my memory can be cloudy- if i recall correctly it was something along the lines of a very suggestive "Can we kick him for being AFK in a sit?". The general gist was the same to me, though- first you were acting petty in terms of the jump base and then you were suggesting i should kick him. I'm sorry if i interpreted that incorrectly.

It's fine dude chill, just please don't hold it against me as Staff.

+rep
-knows the rule and has told people about them before
-very active
-funny and nice guy but gets serious if he needs to
-sexy voice
-has had expirence
-application is very well done
aslo for me at least the screenshots don't work

+rep
Active and knows the rules very well.
Good level of detail.
He will take the role seriously.

Would make an excellent staff member in my opinion.

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2018, 04:05 PM by Trident.)

Remora you’re right I shouldn’t of brought that up, I apologise. Let’s be friends Smile
[Image: giphy_1.gif]

accepted

pm a higher up for your ingame rank