Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

It's been a ride.

First of all i'd like to say that I don't really have much time to type this so it might look a bit rushed. Anyhow.

Thanks to everyone at Hawk for a start, it was a blast serving as staff for the server and it's players. Thanks to my friends on Hawk. Thanks to those who suggested me and referred me to be staff. Thanks to Tasid for owning the server in the first place and ofc the developers who do the dirty work, so props to them.

I've started to get bored of gmod and I now need to dedicate a lot more time to music which is what i'd normally do in my spare time, but now I have less time to be staff. Either way, I probably wouldn't be able to keep this up.

Special Thanks:

Thiano - Once a friend and was the person who suggested me to be staff. I appreciate you, a lot.

ELECTR0ZED - Someone I met very early on from when I joined. You're a good person.

Temmie - Also someone I guess i'd consider a friend. gl with life, and remember the advice I gave you ages ago. Hope you find someone. I'll be rooting for you.

Blast - I wasn't sure about you at first, and especially when you became SA I thought you wouldn't do well. I'm happy to say you are fit for SA and do a great job as one. Don't let your voice or other people hold you back, and you should also remember the advice I gave you before. gl with life. I'll also be rooting for you.

Remora - You have to be one of the most intelligent people I have met in the community. You challenged people and their viewpoints. Keep doing what you do. Challenge anything and anyone. Although i'll be gone, I trust that for the time you stay here you continue to be as intelligent as you were since I first properly met you when you taught me the basic admin commands and binds.

Liscuri - Best of luck to you, you were a great friend.

Synz - Gl with the clan. You are a great manager, and I hope you stay great. Thanks for accepting me into the clan btw.

That's all I really got for now. Good luck. Goodbye.
The one and only P5.

I'm sorry to hear you're leaving, but you definitely shouldn't keep playing a game that bores you- i respect your choice, and hope you have a lot of fun working on music Smile

Come back once in a while and let us hear a few tunes, won't you?

nooooooo babes xx I will always love you.
Blast - Community manager 

Please +rep me i'm poor

NOOOO
Goodnight, sweet prince...
[Image: fiddle.PNG]

cya man