Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Streamer Mode

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>>Streamers

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> A mode to remove the HawkServer icons so it stops Stream snipers

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>>If a streamer joins the server and has stream snipers it makes it hard for them to see what server there on.

(This post was last modified: 07-15-2018, 09:15 PM by Jorymo.)

First of all, if you enable normal hud from the F1 options, the hud shouldn't have a logo
Second even if it wasn't like that I feel it's a bit unnecessary

(Edit - If you mean the ingame textscreens, as said it's just unnecessary)
[Image: Animation85ms.gif]

(07-15-2018, 09:07 PM)HawkServers.co coolkid2342 Wrote: Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>>Streamers

>>If a streamer joins the server and has stream snipers it makes it hard for them to see what server there on.-Rep
i don't see a point for this as it stops advertising for the server and "stream snipers" would just be rdm'ers or assassins and even then im ure the staff could deal with it appropriately.
sorry but as i said -Rep as it stops advertising

(07-15-2018, 09:14 PM)xxx_xxx_proreaps_xxx_xxx Wrote:
(07-15-2018, 09:07 PM)HawkServers.co coolkid2342 Wrote: Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>>Streamers

>>If a streamer joins the server and has stream snipers it makes it hard for them to see what server there on.-Rep
i don't see a point for this as it stops advertising for the server and "stream snipers" would just be rdm'ers or assassins and even then im ure the staff could deal with it appropriately.
sorry but as i said -Rep as it stops advertising

When i streamed on the server before the f1 hud was availble i had stream snipers and the staff did nothing about it.

Just because you where killed does not mean you where stream sniped, and if you where, learn to live with it

i agree with neldonax they could jave been hitmen or sonething but of it oit right rdm then just report them

A delayed stream could also help prevent stream sniping.

Specifically targeting the same person over and over again falls under harassment and people can be banned for it.
If they kill you without a valid reason, they are RDMing and can be banned for it.
[Image: 4L9gfjz.png]

streamsniping is too easy, even if all mentions of HawkServers were removed, you could simply look at the names of people on the stream, look them up on steam & join through their profile. plenty of people don't use RP names on the server

-rep there’s no point removing the logos and textscreens and what if the viewers want to play with you

-rep from what I have seen we don't get that many streamers on the server and as others have stated this is not the only method to find out what server people are on