rules or not?

this is about some things wich some admins consider against the rules and others not
for example the small kos sign with a free guns above it.
i have seen that some admi s say its fine others say its an excuse to kill and ban them for 

Also taser rush. what i mean is sometimes i start a terror shoot a cop and they run st me whilst i holding them at gunpoint and when i shoot then again theu still rush me.
same story some admins say this is okay and others, fear rp which is what i think as. in real liferl yoy not going to run at someone with a shotgun.
just think these should be clarified ans if against the rules should be put in them.

tiny kos signs are just kill farming, that's just being a dick and that's not allowed. KOS signs need to be visible and in plain sight.

Taser rushing is allowed in my opinion.

Taser rush is supposedly fearRP, but in fearRP you fear someones' weapon/fear they are going to shoot at you if you don't obey their commands.
If people are already shooting at you, you don't fear they're going to open fire- they already have. Either you don't do anything/obey their commands and die or you try to run/taze/whatever to save your life.
To add onto that, police/SWAT are trained in hand-to-hand combat and tazers in real life are also only used on people trying to fight - if people come quietly, they don't get tazed. If they resist and try to put up a fight, they do.

(This post was last modified: 16-07-2018, 04:01 PM by xxx_xxx_proreaps_xxx_xxx.)

(16-07-2018, 03:58 PM)Remora Wrote: tiny kos signs are just kill farming, that's just being a dick and that's not allowed. KOS signs need to be visible and in plain sight.

Taser rushing is allowed in my opinion.

Taser rush is supposedly fearRP, but in fearRP you fear someones' weapon/fear they are going to shoot at you if you don't obey their commands.
If people are already shooting at you, you don't fear they're going to open fire- they already have. Either you don't do anything/obey their commands and die or you try to run/taze/whatever to save your life.
To add onto that, police/SWAT are trained in hand-to-hand combat and tazers in real life are also only used on people trying to fight - if people come quietly, they don't get tazed. If they resist and try to put up a fight, they do.

well with the kos i agree but some admins dont.In one case one guy had a small kos sign coloured brown to match a door frame. And should be added to rules
and with taser rush for me it ruins it was its no fun to raid pd or terror if theu dont fight back and just sprint at you and boom gone for 180 seconds. It also stops me using my suit i know some people would say this is a good thing but its more im afraid to use it as if i do heel tase me and boom 20 mil gone.
Boom

The only reason you could ever have to hide a KOS sign is to make others not notice it.
Having people not notice a KOS sign is exactly what you don't want from a KOS sign.

and to kill people its simple put a big sign saying FREE GUNS Smile)))Then a tiny one saying kos only reason is to kill
with just a small one yeah i get that but when you have another saying free guns or gun shop your just baiting people inside to kill them

I agree with all points, but i feel like there should be a rule for kos to be like a certain sized font so no one can do that type of shit and it would clear up a lot of mishaps

i agree with remora, but i guess aslong you can see the kos signs its fine, but dont make them too tiny.

I agree with Remora. It's so annoying when you walk into a building as SWAT or something and just get killed because of a tiny KOS sign. It seriously pisses me off because I waste like 20 minutes of my time arguing with him about how it was RDM and how he should've done something different.